lie - Daniel Ricciardo.

Naomi stood nervously at the doorway of their fancy penthouse, feeling a mix of excitement and worry. She was worried about the complicated state of her relationship with Daniel. They had just spent a passionate weekend together, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Well, it wasn't just a stupid feeling. She knew something was wrong.

She took a deep breath and made her way to the bedroom, hoping to find comfort in Daniel's presence. As she opened the door, her heart sank at what she saw. The Australian stood near the window, looking out at the city lights. Moonlight illuminated his strong shoulders.

"Kiss me like you want to stay," Naomi whispered, her voice filled with longing. She wanted to believe that their connection was strong enough to overcome their doubts. She wanted to feel his lips on hers and forget about the uncertainty hanging over them.

Daniel turned towards her, his eyes reflecting his inner struggle. He wanted to hold her and assure her of his love, but he couldn't ignore the fact that his heart belonged to a different woman. He knew he had to share the truth, even if it hurt.

"Please just pretend," the British woman pleaded, her vulnerability on full display. She wanted him to tell her what she wanted to hear, even if it wasn't entirely true. But deep down, she wanted more than empty words. She wanted a genuine connection built on trust and commitment.

As the Formula one driver looked at her, conflicting emotions swirled within him. He couldn't bear to see her so vulnerable and hurt. Yet, he also knew he couldn't hide the truth any longer. He had to be honest, even if it meant breaking her heart.

"Don't be honest," Naomi begged, her voice filled with desperation. She couldn't imagine a life without him, and the thought of him leaving tore her apart. She wanted to believe that his love was unwavering, that they could overcome any obstacles together.

Daniel reached out and gently touched her face, his touch both tender and painful. "Promise me you want this," the Briton pleaded, her voice barely a whisper. She needed reassurance that their love was worth fighting for, that he still desired her as she desired him.

In the heavy silence, Daniel struggled to find the right words. His indecision weighed heavily on his heart. "Tell me you're lucky to love me," Naomi begged, hope shining through her voice. She wanted to believe that their love was worth the pain, worth fighting for, even if it meant living with half-truths.

Deep down, both Daniel and Naomi knew that true love required honesty and vulnerability. They couldn't build a future on lies and empty promises. It was time to face their reality and make difficult choices.

"I can't lie to your face," the Australian finally admitted, his voice filled with regret and determination. "I can't pretend everything is fine when it's not. I can't pretend I love you when I don't."

Naomi's heart sank as Daniel's words hit her like a wave of icy water. The truth hung in the air, heavy and painful. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to comprehend the importance of his revelation.

"I can't pretend I love you when I don't." The words echoed in her mind, piercing through the facade she had desperately clung to. The weight of their crumbling relationship pressed upon her chest, threatening to suffocate her.

Daniel's gaze softened as he watched Naomi's tears stream down her cheeks. He wanted to hold her, to ease her pain, but he knew he had to stay true to his own feelings. The silence between them stretched, filled with unspoken words and shattered dreams.

Naomi wiped away her tears, fighting to find her voice amidst the chaos within her. "But... but what about all the times we shared? The memories we made?" Her voice trembled with a mix of anger and heartbreak.