DJ - Lando Norris.

It was early in the morning on Saturday, and Lando was working again. He was a DJ in a nightclub in London. It was two in the morning, meaning he had to survive four more hours before he could go home.

"You look good today." One of the waitresses flattered Lando as she brought him a drink. He just shook his head because, in his opinion, he looked like trash. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and loose black jeans, but to be honest, his outfit matched the dark circles under his eyes. "You should be the one flattering me," she shouted over the music when Lando didn't reply. She clearly wanted his attention.

The Briton had noticed it already a few weeks ago. Lando wasn't stupid and knew how it looked when a woman was interested, but he wasn't interested. So, he always somehow passed it over.

"Sure. You look good, Cass," he said, but in an uninterested way. He didn't even give her a single glance. Therefore, he couldn't know if she looked good or not.

"Don't you want to stay here later?" Cassandra asked Lando. The Briton was surprised she wasn't already gone since the club was crowded. He was pretty sure some people were waiting unnecessarily long because she decided to try to flirt with him.

"Why? Do you need something?" The Briton asked her. He was willing to help her if she needed it, but he didn't want to stay there without a reason since he needed to hurry home.

"I could give you a private show," she winked at him seductively. He couldn't help but start laughing.

"Sorry, Cass, but I have a girl to come back to," he winked at her. Amusement was written all over his face.

"Oh, yeah. Your mystery girl. What's her name again?" The coldness in Cassandra's voice was clearly hearable. Lando knew it was her jealousy speaking, yet he clenched his jaw. He didn't like when someone talked about his girl in this tone.

"Lily," he replied. He thought about saying that she bore his last name too, but he just let it go. Cassandra didn't need to know that.

"Why didn't you bring her here at least once?" The waitress asked another question even though she could see Lando's irritation.

"Because this is not a place where she belongs," he explained. "Don't you have work to do?" he asked her to send her away.

Lily belonged on the throne. She belonged somewhere so much better than a nightclub. She deserved the world, and Lando was ready to give it to her.

---

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Cassandra shouted at Lando. The club was already closed, meaning only personnel were there. She had to try to convince the Briton.

"Yeah, I'm one hundred per cent sure. See you on Tuesday, Cass," Lando said before walking outside of the club. He felt so exhausted since today was his last shift before he had three days off.

It used to be different just a year and a half ago. Lando used to be the last one to leave the club. Sometimes he even left slightly drunk or with a girl, but that had all changed since he had Lily. Now he was always the one to leave first, completely sober and alone. He always got into his car and went home to her.

"Morning. How was the night? Was everything okay?" Lando asked his mother when he noticed her in the kitchen. She was making herself breakfast. No wonder since it was 7 am.

"Morning, darling. Yes, everything was all right," she answered him. Lando always asked her when he came home from work. He felt guilty enough for leaving Lily for the night. The Briton started looking for a different job but wasn't successful yet. He wanted to change because of Lily.