favourite moment - Pierre Gasly.

She loves Pierre for many reasons. She loves him for his spontaneity, his bonhomie and for his ingeniousness. There is a part of her that adore even his bad side. There is a part of her that adores his vanity, his doggedness and even his tardiness.

She loves his date ideas. She loves picnic dates. She loves brunch dates. She adores gallery dates or festival ones. She loves laying on the grass during the summer night in Italy while watching starts kind of dates. Running through the streets of Monaco in the middle of the night kind of dates. Being home, dancing in her kitchen to her favourite song kind of dates.

In her life, she loves a lot of moments. She loved when her mum proudly wrapped her arms around her when she won a tennis competition when she was 11. She loved when her dad cooked her lasagna after that trip to Grosseto. She loved when her brother took her cycling around Pienza in the summer of 2009.

There are plenty of memories she has created with him, but her favourite is the most casual one. Same as the other moments, it wasn't anything special. She could keep in her mind memory of them in Tenerife. She could choose the memory of him taking her to Dubai. She could choose any of those moments, but she chose the most casual one.

She chose the night they spent together at her place. It was an apartment in central London that was busy and yet peaceful. They used to stay over at his place more often. This time, she decided to invite Pierre over.

It was just them - her and him. They made themselves a cup of builder's tea before watching the Great British Bake Off. They were sitting on her couch, covered under a fleece plaid, with his hand placed on her thigh.

They spent the next few hours cuddling, kissing and sweet talks about everything. Then they had a dinner followed swiftly by the bed.

He rolled over on crumpled sheets the next morning, kissed her forehead and mumbled: "Good morning, beautiful." She watched him stretch out. He slightly shivered when the room temperature hit his untucked arms. When Pierre's eyes met hers, a grin appeared on his face.

She just lazily nuzzled her face in his chest and groaned. "Do I have to get up now?" She muttered and burrowed in the duvet again. She didn't look like she was about to get up, quite the opposite, actually.

He just laughed. Oh, how much she loves that laugh of his. "I'll make breakfast." Pierre planted a kiss on her cheek and left to the kitchen.

Come back soon. She texted him, while still laying in the bed. She just imagined how he smiled when he made a cup of coffee for himself and a cup of tea for her. Eventually, she got bored of waiting.

She tumbled out of the bed with nothing but his oversized black T-shirt, while not caring about the messy hair, smudged eyeliner, or the faded lines that trace her skin.

She found Pierre standing at the kitchen counter. His back was facing her, so she just wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed him on shoulder-blade. She couldn't see it, but she was pretty sure that his lips bore a smile.

She tended to think that she was happy on her own, but then he came along. He made her realise that she was wrong. He made her love her life. Love herself and him. Pierre made her cherish the little moments in her life.

♥︎daily reminder♥︎