summer - Lando Norris.

You could feel the scorching sand the minute you stepped out of the ocean. You jogged back to the place where your blanket was lying. You had to smile when you noticed your boyfriend. He was just lying there with his sunglasses on his nose. You were fairly sure he had fallen asleep the minute you left him.

You put your cold hands on his cheeks. You expected he would shrink back, but instead, he just said: "Ahh, feels good."

You just sat down and placed his head on your lap while running your fingers through his hair. "Did you put sunscreen on?" you asked him. You messed with his hair a bit more. You knew how much he liked that.

"Nah. I haven't got sunburnt like ever," Lando said unbothered. You just reached for your beach bag and searched for the tube of sunscreen. Once you finally found it, you squeezed out a bit of cream into your hands. First, you put the cream on his shoulders. You continued with his chest. Then you applied the cream to his left arm, followed by the right one. You carefully put his head back on the blanket because you couldn't reach his belly like that. You would lie if you said that applying the cream on his abs didn't make you horny. It did. You were tempted to let your hands wander underneath those yellow swimming shorts. You had to tell yourself a couple of times that you were in public. Then you put the cream even on his legs.

You wanted to kiss him so bad. So, you did. The kiss tasted salty. It was because of your lips. They were cold and salty from the ocean, but Lando didn't seem to care. He just kept kissing you like no one was around you.

"I love you," he whispered in your ear once you pulled away.

"I love you too," you whispered back before saying: "Turn around. I need to put the cream on your back." He obeyed you and turned on his belly. You sat down on his thighs and started putting the cream on him.

"I would really like to learn how to surf," you said out of nowhere when you were massaging his back. He moaned softly because your massage was so pleasant and relaxing.

"Really?" Lando questioned. He wasn't surprised. He knew how much you loved summer, water, ocean. He just needed a little bit of time to think about it.

"Yeah. It looks like so much fun." You pushed your sunglasses up on your nose. Surfing always looked so cool and fun in movies. You were tempted to try it ever since you were a kid, but you just didn't have the opportunity.

"We can try to learn it together," he smiled at you softly. "But on some private beach."

"Why?"

"I'm not letting anyone else see you in that tight suit," he said unbothered, maybe even in a joking manner, but you knew that he wasn't joking at all.

"Well, I think that might be impossible. The instructor will have to see me," you joked. A smile appeared on his lips. You loved when he was smiling.

Life was so easygoing for a while. Time seemed to stop, and you were just there, living in the moment. A light breeze played with your hair, but you didn't even bother fixing it with your hand.

When it was getting late, you started packing everything back into the beach bag. You were confused when Lando pulled out your Ralph Lauren towel. He just wrapped it around you, making sure it was secured under your armpits.

"Better," he said to himself before grabbing the beach bag. He just put the bag on his shoulder. With his second hand, he reached for your hand. He interlocked fingers with you.

You would let go of his hand because you wanted to take your phone and AirPods from the bag. "What do you want to listen to?" you asked him while handing him one AirPod.

"I don't know. You choose," Lando just smiled at you. You chose As it was from Harry Styles and waited for his reaction. You had to laugh out when he looked at you annoyedly. You were listening to that song on repeat. It was too much for him.

You smiled at him before switching to Last Friday Night from Katy Perry. You just interlocked fingers with him once again. For no reason, you started to run, while shouting out lyrics. You could see Lando didn't want to sing at first, but when was the song in the middle, you both were already screaming the lyrics. People probably looked at you like you were crazy, but neither of you mind. You were just enjoying that you were together in summer and in love.

♥︎daily reminder♥︎