debriefing - Charles Leclerc.

I'm looking at you, and you're furrowing your eyebrows in utter concentration. Your eyes are slipping through the lines written on the paper in front of you. I know you don't pay attention to every single thing because you wouldn't read it that fast otherwise. I'm watching you wiping the sweat away from your forehead with your hand. Your eyes look so tired you closed them for a couple of seconds before opening them again. And then our eyes suddenly meet.

I'm looking into your emerald-coloured eyes. They are so green as sour apple, and I wonder if you think about the same thing. Just picture us, you and me in the morning, kissing over the coffee you're pouring. It could be like that every day, and I just cannot help myself not to think about it because I feel like it would be the best part of my day. I must have zoned out for a bit because when I look at you again, you turn your attention back to the paper in front of you with a slight smile on your lips.

The truth is that I've never seen a mouth that I would kill to kiss, but I adore that mouth of yours. I'm studying your lips moving when you're answering a question of your engineer. I'm sure they would taste so sweet. I'm terrified, but I can't resist.

"Y/N, do you agree?" After a long while, my attention shifts back to the meeting. I don't have the slightest clue what they were talking about, and I don't know whether I should agree or not. My cluelessness is quite clearly amusing to you because I can hear chuckles escaping your mouth. I feel the attention of everyone on me, and I begin to be more nervous. My cheeks get redder, and my face is begging for being saved.

"So, I wanted to ask about turn four. Carlos was so much quicker there. Is it because of braking or...?" And suddenly, all that attention is gone. Everyone is now looking at you while I'm trying to collect myself from the shock that you just saved my ass.

I know I should pay attention from now on, but it's so hard to focus with you in a room. I haven't even looked at my phone because I'm enjoying my view. We could just start this day right. Make some plans, go outside and walk on the beach until it's dark. My head is in the clouds, and I imagine us driving through the night, chasing the sun to watch it rise.

I'm so fucking unmotivated with you next to me. Why we are even here when we can be in your hotel room? I wish it would be easy for me to admit that I'm catching feelings.

♥︎daily reminder♥︎

Something a little bit shorter for a better Tuesday ❤️