i love your body - Charles Leclerc.

"What do you want to watch?" you asked your boyfriend when you were finally sitting on the sofa in your living room. It was a long and exhausting day, so you were both glad it was almost over.

"You," Charles muttered. On your way to your apartment, he told you that he was tired, but now he didn't look tired at all.

"You want to watch me? I'm sure I'm not really an entertaining movie," you said before switching on the TV and opening Netflix. Charles just leaned closer to you.

"Watching you when you're under me is the most entertaining thing ever. Trust me," he whispered in your ear. His dirty remark made goosebumps appear on your arms.

"I thought you said you're tired," you winked at him. You were daring, in his opinion. You didn't even know how it happened - your torso trapped between his legs, your arms pinned above your head.

"Well, but now I'm not," he said. Charles was fully controlling this situation. He was aware of it, and he enjoyed it.

"Perhaps I should say to Andrea to make your workouts more demanding," you were making fun of him even though you weren't in the position to do that.

Charles leaned on his hands, causing that your faces were so close. Your noses were almost touching. You could smell his minty breath. He lightly brushed his lips against yours.

"Why? Don't you like our little workouts?" he whispered before pressing his lap against yours, making you feel his erection.

For a few seconds, he let your arms go, only to strip you from your dress. Before you could do anything, your hands were pinned again above your head. The Ferrari driver used his free hand to slide it between the sofa d your back. He reached the bra fastening. You admired his deft fingers because he successfully unfastened your bra on the first try. You realised that the only fabric that was covering you was your Brazilian cut knickers.

"I love your body," he whispered before he placed a wet kiss on your neck, making you moan. "Yeah, that's right. I like when you're loud." He loved when your moans were filling the walls of your apartment.

"I bet you do," the smug smile settled on your face. You worked hard on your body, so there wasn't a reason why should you be self-satisfied.

"Ah, someone is being egoistic," he commented on your remark before taking off his t-shirt. You didn't even try to do anything once you had free hands for a bit. You just behaved yourself like a good girl.

He let go of your hands once more as he took off your knickers. He drove you crazy. Charles placed a few kisses on your neck before moving further down on the body. At first, his tongue did a few circles around your nipples. Later, his tongue slid on your skin from the neck to the belly button, leaving a wet mark behind it. Just the imagination of his head in between your thighs made you even hornier. You watched him with your hungry eyes.

"Would you like me to do something?" he asked you. He stopped with everything he was doing. Did he really want you to say it out loud?

"Just continue," you said quietly.

"Ah, you're still a shy girl. I haven't vitiated you that much," he smiled for himself. He loved when you showed how innocent you were.

"But I need to disappoint you. I don't know what I should continue with," he winked at you. He couldn't even tell you how much he was enjoying this.

"You know with what you should continue," your voice was barely hearable.

"I'm afraid, I don't know." Now, he was the one who had a smug smile on his face.

"You know I want your head between my tights," you couldn't even look at him. Your cheeks were red from the embarrassment.

"Yeah, and what should I do next?" he asked you.

"Kiss me on the inner thigh," you navigate him, and he really did what you asked for. He placed a kiss on your inner thigh and then on the second one. He was moving closer and closer, where you wanted him with every kiss, but then he stopped.

"What should I do now?" he was clearly enjoying this.

"Please don't torture me any longer," you begged him. You couldn't handle this any longer. You were on the edge.

"As you wish," he said and finally started doing what you wanted.

♥︎daily reminder♥︎