4

Renjun's POV

Chenle woke up before I did, and had apparently let Jisung into the room. The younger boy was staring at me, worry evident on his face, mixed with a bit of anger.

"Hey Jisung," I murmured.

"Hey Renjun. How are you doing?"

"I feel a little better today. Thanks for asking Sungie."

"Don't call me that!"

I laughed, and the other two boys exchanged a small smile, both of them relieved.

"Is everyone else up?" I asked, remembering Jisung's tendency to wake all the other members up.

"Yeah. Mark, Haechan, Jaemin and Jeno ate a little bit ago. They left some food in the fridge for you guys to warm up if you want me to go get it."

I laughed a little, and said, "No need Jisung. I can go get it myself. You can totally get it for Chenle though."

Both boys began blushing furiously, and Chenle entered the conversation. "Hyung, seriously!"

I cackled, not regretting anything.

"But seriously Renjun, I can go get the food for you guys. If I'm being completely honest, you look kinda like a mess. Your eyes are all puffy."

Chenle punched the younger, and muttered something like, "I was trying not to bring it up you idiot," to which Jisung quickly murmured an apology to.

The interaction made me smile, it was always nice, knowing I could rely on these two to back me up.

"Alright Jisung, just go get the food. But I'm only agreeing because then I'll get to see you and Chenle act cute together."

The younger let out a huff of annoyance, and stormed out of the room. He was careful to shut the door behind him though, letting me have my privacy. It's not like I didn't mind most of the members seeing me like this; I'm sure Mark and Haechan would understand. But I don't want Jaemin and Jeno seeing and asking me if something is wrong. I don't think I could handle that. And how would I answer that? It's not like I could just say, 'I'm upset because you're dating each other and I like both of you.' They'd think I'm weird. And while I'm stuck admiring their oblivious faces from afar, at least this way we're still friends.

Chenle clapped his hands in my face. "Hyung, it is time to make you look FABULOUS."

I groaned.

It's not like it bothers me when the others pick out my clothes, it's just I would much rather pick out my own clothes today. Today feels like a good day for comfy clothes, like a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I do get half of my wish, a grey sweatshirt. It's one of my favorite sweatshirts, it's super comfy, and on top of that my favorite character, Moomin, is on it.

Chenle also gets out a pair of denim, mildly-ripped jeans.

He then left the room to give me privacy (and go see what was taking Jisung so long. I mean seriously, that boy only needed to warm up some food. It's not that hard. He should be able to do that without burning the whole place down.)

I quickly changed, then waited for the two younger boys to return.

"I swear if they're too busy flirting to give me my food I'll strangle them," I muttered, getting a little impatient.

What? I want my food. You can't blame me for being hangry.

They finally came back in about a minute later, both giggling.

"If the reason you took so long is because you were too busy flirting, I'll skin you alive," I threatened them. This made them laugh more.

"No, no don't worry. We just decided to go bother Mark," Chenle assured me.

I groaned.

Figures.

Chenle and I devoured our food, before Chenle turned to me and declared I looked good enough to leave my room. I rolled my eyes at that, I could leave my room whenever I wanted to, and he couldn't stop me.

So we all walked out of my room and went into the living room instead, flopping down on the couch. We just chatted for a while, making jokes and laughing at each other's stupidity, although we eventually just ended up playing around on our phones. I was in the middle of debating between watching some Moomin on my phone, or playing a game when Jaemin and Jeno came out of their room. It was technically Jeno's room, but it had turned into a room they shared long before they started dating. Mark and Haechan appeared from who-knows-where, and I realized it was time for dance practice.

"I'll be back for you later," I promised the Moomin episode I had just opened, before heading to the elevator.

Once everyone had squeezed inside, Mark pressed one of the buttons on the panel, and we headed up to our practice room. We actually didn't have any songs to work on at the time, it was more practicing by learning choreographies from other groups.

"Alright, who wants to pick a song to start working on?" Mark asked since he got to pick the last song.

Everyone's hands shot into the air, each one of us wanting to pick the song.

"Ummmm, Chenle, why don't you pick," Mark decided after a few seconds. The room was momentarily filled with excited dolphin squeals and disappointed groans from the other members.

Chenle happily skipped over the the computer, and I swear that child clicked on the first song he saw because about 2 seconds later a song was already playing. The rest of us walked over to see what he had picked, curious to see if he had actually clicked the first thing he saw.

Surprisingly, he hadn't. Instead he had picked 'Pirate King' by ATEEZ. The choreography looked pretty cool, and the members looked like they were really getting into character. We watched the dance practice video a couple of times, just to see what we were working with, then began to actually play the song. We focused on memorizing the first 30 seconds. We did have one less member, but it was pretty easy to figure out a way to make everything still work.

As I let myself fall into the dance, all of my worries momentarily vanished. There was no need to worry about Jaemin and Jeno, or whether I was doing well. It was just the pure joy of expressing myself through dance, through actions.

The time of peace ended way too early for me, even though we quit hours after we started. Most of us had gotten the part of the dance we were focusing on down, at least for the most part. We all of course still had things to work on, but it was coming along really well.

We returned to the dorms, and I once again flopped down on the couch as I waited for the shower to open up. I re-opened the episode I had left behind a few hours ago, and lost myself in the world of Moomin.