14

Haechan's POV (Yes bish u read that right. HAECHAN)

I groaned, my hands covering my face as I heard Jaemin's last thought.

You dumbasses! I have LAID EVERYTHING OUT IN FRONT OF YOU! WHY IS THIS SO HARD? How have you managed to get so much correct, but get the most important part so wrong?

It made me want to scream in frustration.

I could tell from the silence in the room that Jeno was not taking this idea very well, and I decided that their conversation wasn't going to get past this point, so I left to rant at Chenji.

I discovered them on the couch, quietly talking to each other, although they quit when they saw me. They knew what I had been doing, and were very curious to see if Nomin had managed to figure it out.

When I told them about my discoveries though, they looked about ready to rip their heads off. That or kill the other 2 pathetic idiots, but I wouldn't let them do that because then Renjun would become a full-on emo.

Although I would be very tempted to help you guys in some way or another.

I was beginning to run out of ideas, and was beginning to think full-on telling Renjun the 2 liked him just to get things rolling, but that would probably ruin it a bit.

Besides, at this point I have put too much effort into this to just tell them who likes who.

Chenji and I began to chat about other things just so that we would calm down, and also to pass the time.

At one point, the two looked at me and mentioned Mark, making my face turn a shade of red.

Like Chenji, we weren't exactly dating, but we still acted a lot like a couple. Except we were one of those couples that had the one person that enjoyed annoying the other for no reason other than we thought it was funny, and the other person was constantly done with their bullshit. But in the end Mark forgave me, and that was what mattered.

Then the conversation turned into me getting questions about what it was like to hang out with the 127 members usually, and I responded with, "A lot like here, except they sometimes are the tiniest bit calmer than you, and we have a few more people. Oh, and we have a couple different character types. Other than that, I still get bullied, and it's still utter chaos."

The other 2 laughed at the bullying part, then Chenle proceeded to talk about the WayV members.

He technically wasn't a part of WayV, (at least not yet-) but he had hung out with their members along with Renjun quite a bit.

It sounded like they were also pretty chaotic, and I guessed that Renjun and Chenle would both fit in quite well once- excuse me, my bad, I suppose I should say IF, they join WayV.

We continued chatting until we got hungry, then I braved going into Nomin's room, not really prepared for the emotional wreck I was expecting.

But when I walked in, the 2 were sound asleep, curled up next to each other. Jeno was basically squeezing the life out of Jaemin in his sleep, and I began to question how the latter could even breathe.

I didn't miss the fact that the 2 both had tear streaks on their face, and they had bright-red cheeks and temples, so I decided to just gently shut the door and leave them alone, just this once.

I returned to the living room, and shook my head a little at Chenji. They both nodded before buying some take-out like we had agreed before.

We just ordered Nomin's favorite food for them, since who knows when they'll wake up.

As we ate, we all agreed we would only wake them up when everyone in the U unit got back.

And so we ate and waited.