7

Jeno's POV

The dorms seem empty without Renjun, and the other members pretty much avoiding us isn't helping. I'm still not sure what's going on, but they could've at least talked to Jaemin and I, right?

Jaemin was my saving grace while Renjun was gone, talking to me, and just comforting me. And of course helping me come up with scenarios on what Renjun was doing.

We did get some quality couple time, but without Renjun, something just didn't feel right. He hadn't been hanging out with us very often as it was, but that I could understand. He was probably trying to give us some time together. But the thing was, we wanted him with us. And it had frustrated us. A lot.

Jaemin and I were sitting in our room, bored, and so we began playing one of our new favorite games: Guess What Renjun is Doing.

"I would guess he's still on the plane, chatting with Jungwoo," Jaemin began.

"They're probably trying to figure out dorms, and who will be with who," I continued.

This is how the game is played, one person starts it by guessing what Renjun was doing, then the next person continues it by adding to the story. If we ran out of ideas, we would start over again with a different scenario.

"He's laughing at some silly joke Jungwoo made, and asking Jungwoo about life with 127."

"And they're comparing how crazy our dorms are," I said with a small smile.

"I would guess both of them are deciding we have the crazier dorm."

"And now Jungwoo is getting distracted by another member, so Renjun is looking out the window, humming softly under his breath."

This game could go on for hours, and it often did. It certainly did this time. We talked about at least 5 different scenarios, and walked through each one, getting as detailed as possible. And by the end of it, I felt like Renjun had been there with us the entire time, telling the story of what had happened. It left a smile on Jaemin and I's faces.

We ventured out into the living room when we heard a squabble. We went into the living room to investigate, and surprise surprise, Haechan was arguing with Jisung and Chenle on who should get to use the T.V.

It's not like you have perfectly good phones sitting over there on the table that you could use instead.

I stood back and watched, amused, as Jaemin walked over and tried to stop the war raging in the living room.

"Haechan, Chenle, Jisung, Break it up now~ I'll call your parents~"

And even though that probably wouldn't have done anything, they all quit anyways, and instead decided to watch a movie together. Which, naturally, ended up in another argument on what movie to watch.

Eventually I just walked over, snatched the remote away from the 3 bickering idiots, and turned on Harry Potter. The arguing ceased, as everyone's attention was transferred to the screen.

I walked over to Jaemin and sat next to him on the couch, and for a little while, enjoyed just having Jaemin next to me, with 3 other people that I enjoyed hanging out with a lot in front of us.

In some ways, we were like a family. Jaemin and I were the parents, while Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung were the kids. Renjun would also be considered a kid, and Mark would be that overwhelmed teen that didn't know how to take care of children.

It was honestly a cute picture, and it made me smile. Jaemin must've noticed, because he glanced up at me, smiled too, then returned his focus to the movie. It was peaceful, at least for a little bit.

And hey, now we have an excuse to binge-watch all of the other movies. 

AN: Not going to lie, I'm amazed I've managed to end so many parts without the 'and then they fell asleep' ending. It's just way too easy to write 😂

Cya soon~