20

Jeno's POV

Shit wait, we're doing a full run-through as a group? I haven't been paying attention-

I, instead, had been distracted by 2 very pretty bois. Renjun and Jaemin looked so pretty, so in the zone when they danced, that, well, I found it hard NOT to stare. I didn't understand how the others didn't just stop and take in their beauty every so often.

Then again, most of them were too busy oogling at each other.

But they at least had gotten some things done, while I only had the chorus memorized. And that wouldn't help during the solo parts.

I don't want to look bad in front of Injunnie and Nana thoughhhhhhhhh. I silently complained.

Then again, I had kind of brought it upon myself.

I stood where I was supposed to, covering Jake's spot. When the other Dreamies had seen the group, they had all insisted I do Jake's part for some reason. Something about us both giving off sweet puppy vibes.

Jaemin had seen Sunoo, and instantly declared him adorable and decided to do his part, although he also may have picked him because he had several cool solos in the mv.

(Yes I'm going to run through who everyone is covering because, as you can probably tell from the last chapter, I feel like promoting Enhypen tonight. Also, Sunoo, the adorable sunshine, is my bias. He and Jaemin would get along doing aegyo just fine)

Haechan was doing Ni-Ki's part, Renjun was doing Jungwon's part, Chenle was Heeseung because he wanted to be center most of the time, Mark was doing Jay's part, and Jisung was covering Sunghoon.

It started off ok, but then we hit a part that I didn't know, so I just mostly moved with the crowd. Unfortunately, that involved bumping in Jisung, and then basically making a fool of myself until the next chorus.

Haechan began chewing me out for not practicing much, which I was fine with until he shrieked, "If you weren't so busy making heart-eyes at Renjun and Jaemin, you would have everything down by now!"

At those words, I froze, and I could see from the corner of my eye that Jaemin had done the same. Of course I had to say something, so I quickly retorted with a, "Say that again I dare you."

Luckily that worked, because Haechan backed off. He had a look of victory on his face though, and that alarmed me.

After I finally escaped to the dorms, I went into my room and began hyperventilating. It wasn't long until Jaemin came in and began freaking out as well.

"Haechan I'm going to kill youuuuu," Jaemin groaned.

"I'll help you hide the body," I offered.

Jaemin began laughing then, and it wasn't long before I joined in. It was hard to not laugh along.

Suddenly, I heard a soft knock on our door, so I hurried to open it. Renjun stood in the doorway, smiling softly, he must have heard us laughing.

"Can I come in?"