11

Jaemin's POV

Today was no different than yesterday, or the day before that even. We woke up, I made breakfast, and then we entertained ourselves until it was time to practice. Luckily Chenle and Jisung weren't avoiding us anymore, so it wasn't quite as boring. I'll have to thank Haechan for that later.

We were working on 'Crown' by TXT during practice because we were down to 5 people, and, let's be honest here, at least some of us needed the more positive music.

I really liked the lyrics, which spoke about how the members grew a horn, but they changed their negative thinking about it, and instead thought of it as a crown. (That's my interpretation anyways-)

Once we got back to the dorms, I hopped onto my phone and looked at Twitter just to see what was happening there.

There were a couple of teasers for the song Renjun and Mark was working on, and a few other things that other members had posted. I also saw a few posts from Enhypen that appeared to be telling some sort of story.

I hadn't heard of Enhypen before, so out of curiosity I looked them up, and discovered the magical world of I-Land. (Don't worry. I shall put no spoilers.)

It wasn't long until I found myself completely fascinated by the building the I-Landers got to stay in, and in how the whole show worked.

I did laugh a bit though. If that show had been about NCT, all 23 of us would have gotten in.

After watching a few episodes, I realized it was getting a bit late, so I gathered the family and collected everyone's food order. I watched a bit more of I-Land while I was waiting for the food to arrive, although I could tell Jeno was a little annoyed because I was paying no attention to him.

Food arrived, and that's when the 5 of us had our first actual conversation all day.

Usually we are split into little groups when we talk, but when it gets to be 5 of us, even with the other 2 gone, it can get pretty chaotic.

Throughout the conversation, Haechan let a few more things slip, although none of them made sense. Something about seeing Jungwoo and Lucas being cheesy might motivate him or something like that.

First of all, Jungwoo is a great person and none of the things he does is cheesy. That boi is the king of flirting and I aspire to be him. Second of all, Haechan, what the fuck does that even mean?

I could tell Jeno was also stumped from his grumpy expression, and that made me even more frustrated.

Haechan, speak in a language we can understand! I know you can't just tell us, but at least try and make sense!

So, that night Jeno and I went to bed a little cranky, although after we talked for a bit we cooled down. The only thing we could really figure out was that being around Jungwoo wasn't good because Renjun liked Jungwoo, but because Jungwoo was a master in the terms of flirting.

Why that would help Renjun or make him feel better, I have no idea. The only other thing that came to mind was Jungwoo is usually good to be around if you just need a little brain break, because nothing he does tends to make sense. That's part of what makes him so funny.

Fortunately, I didn't have any dreams as far as I could tell, so I didn't wake up the next morning upset.

Today was the same as yesterday, and it began to feel like I was living through the same day over and over again. The only thing that really changed were Haechan's hints, and they still weren't exactly making sense.

We had figured out that Renjun must like somebody, and that Jungwoo would be good for him to be around because it would help build his confidence in terms of confessing. But that information was still pretty much useless when we still didn't know who Renjun liked. And honestly, we didn't really want to think about it.

Jeno and I both really liked Renjun, and the thought of him with someone else hurt. I suppose all we can do now is hope.