16

Jaemin's POV

Renjun had been dragged away by Haechan the second we got back to our dorm, and I was a bit worried. Has Haechan somehow figured out we like him and is he telling Renjun?

I shook my head a bit though. No, he wouldn't. If he's been this secretive about whatever Renjun's secret is, there's no way he would give us away just like that.

And so we headed to the living room, waiting for Renjun to come back so we could hear his story. And also because Mark didn't want to talk until Haechan got back.

Luckily the two didn't take long, and it wasn't long until we were all laughing at Jungwoo's antics. I could tell that Jungwoo had made Renjun feel a lot better about whatever had been making Renjun, and I was grateful for that. He had been able to do something we had not.

Chenle looked really jealous, and I chuckled a little. "Chenle you'll get to hang out with the rest of the WayV members soon enough."

The boy looked at me confused for a second, before understanding what I meant. "I can't wait to get to ditch you annoying idiots," he said teasingly.

"You won't be getting rid of me though," Renjun said smugly.

This caused Chenle to groan in fake annoyance, so Renjun threw a pillow at his face. The dolphin shrieked in surprise before throwing it back, and it wasn't long until we were having a full-on pillow fight.

Eventually we all collapsed on the floor exhausted, and I found myself next to Renjun.

He glanced over at me, smiling happily, before getting up again and grabbing my hands, pulling me up.

I froze for a second, malfunctioning. He's holding my hands he's holding my hands he's holding my hands.

"Jaemin? You ok?"

I glanced up again, and saw Renjun's slightly concerned face. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little winded."

The second those words left my lips I knew they sounded off, but apparently Renjun didn't notice because he then turned to go attack Chenle again.

The dolphin's laughs were mixed with a complaining Jisung, who wanted Renjun to stop tickling his 'boyfriend'.

Renjun, not wanting to deal with a storm cloud for the rest of the night, listened, and instead began teasing Jisung about his obvious crush on Chenle.

That almost started another pillow fight, but Mark then insisted we went to bed to rest, and for once we decided to listen to him.

I glanced back at Renjun one more time, and was surprised to see him looking back at me, a slight look of longing in his eyes.

When he noticed I was looking at him however, he just smiled sweetly at me before heading into his room.

I changed into my pajamas and laid down next to Jeno, my mind whirling. Why did his expression match Jeno's when he's looking at Renjun?

Am... Am I the one he likes?

AN: Oh my god we're finally halfway there-