12

Renjun's POV (Plane back to South Korea)

Jungwoo and I sat next to each other again, and for me, that meant constant tutoring from Jungwoo. He kept complaining and saying he didn't have enough tutoring time in Scotland, but honestly I was relieved.

I love hanging out with Jungwoo, I don't love getting taught how to flirt with someone, which is never something I'll be able to do very well anyway.

Besides, why would I need to flirt when I have 6 innocent people I can attack for no reason? Who needs a love life then?

But something told me that that was just an excuse to never confess to Jaemin and Jeno. But even with all of Jungwoo's help, I'll never be able to tell them I like them.

I was a bit worried though, what if I got back and someone back at the dorm had told Jaemin and Jeno? I doubted Chenle, Jisung, and Haechan would do anything like that on purpose, but honestly you never know with those 3.

And besides, they could have just randomly blurted something like that out on accident.

I realized I was beginning to overthink things and panic a bit, so I tried to think of something else.

I wonder if Chenle and I are going to be asked to join WayV. We keep getting put with different members from their group. I mean in this group alone, we have Lucas and Kun. And sure, that may be a coincidence, but with all the other things we have been doing, I don't think it is. I suppose they could be trying to put us together just so we can talk to other people from China, but if they do that I feel like it's only fair everyone else that speaks a different language gets to hang out with someone else that speaks the same language more. Mark, Johnny, Chenle, and I are all lucky in that sense.

And I realized that, once again, I was thinking too deeply about something. Besides, that sort of thing was mostly out of my control. I would either be asked to join WayV or I wouldn't be.

The rest of the plane ride was spent altering between sleeping and talking to everyone else; although the main person I spoke to was Jungwoo.

A while later, the plane finally landed, and we began the trek through the airport, to the cars, and then we began the drive to the dorms.

I can't wait to see everyone else again. I even can't wait to see Jaemin and Jeno flirting, at least then I can see them, and see them happy.

Besides, in the end, as long as they're happy, I'm going to stay out of their way.

There's no reason to ruin their happiness, right?

AN: Here's a quick little Renjun update! I've been focusing on Jaemin and Jeno, and I thought you would like a little filler chapter 😊