5

Jaemin's POV

The dance practice had been fun, although everyone had been so absorbed in their work there was nobody I could really go annoy. I did work on the part I was learning, but after a while, it got boring. Especially since everyone else had these super serious faces on.

As soon as we got back, I raced for the showers, just to get revenge on everyone else for being so boring. Jisung almost beat me there, but I got there first, and laughed as I shut the door on his pouting face.

I took a quick shower, then quickly got dressed and headed out into the living room, where pretty much everyone was waiting.

There was another mad dash to the shower, and this time Chenle won. I flopped down on the couch where Chenle had just been, right next to Renjun. I noticed some of the others tense up, and then relaxed when Renjun didn't seem to notice I was there. I remembered what had happened this morning, and debated asking Renjun about it, but I figured it would be better to ask someone else first. Renjun seemed to be the one upset, and I didn't want to upset him even more.

The next 30 minutes or so were spent waiting for everyone to finish showering, and then Haechan suggested playing Among Us. Everyone agreed, even Mark, although he did grumble a little bit. Something about the rest of us getting a little too competitive and scary.

Whatttttt? Us? Neverrrr.

We all spread out, then Haechan started the game. I grinned when I saw the red screen. This'll be fun.

A couple of murders later, and the only people left were me, Chenle, and Renjun. I had just killed Mark, and if they found his body I would lose. So I set off reactor, and hurried to go 'fix' it. My cooldown finally was gone, and I killed Chenle the second I saw him. I cheered as the 'Victory' screen appeared. I looked up, smirking, as the other members mumbled "Gg," in irritated voices.

We continued playing on, and I got Imposter a couple of other times. It was a very classic hangout, with yelling and accusations and voting each other off spaceships into the void.

It got late, and since I didn't feel like cooking, we all just ordered food.

It was really late, so after we ate, we headed to bed. I changed into pjs in my room, then went to Jeno's room to stay there. I curled up next to him, ready to go to bed, but I heard a rather loud conversation in the room next to ours. I got up, and walked over to the room, pulling open the door and yelling "Shut up!" at the noisemakers. Then I returned to Jeno's room.

Haechan, if you wake me up tonight, you are DEAD.