15

Renjun's POV

After we had finished our final struggle through the airport, I hurried into the van that would be taking us home.

I was really excited to get to see everyone back at the dorms again, although I would miss hanging out with Jungwoo, Kun, Taeyong, and Lucas.

There was also a part of me worrying about seeing Jaemin and Jeno again, but I think Jungwoo's lessons did actually kind of work, because I wasn't as anxious to be around them anymore.

Before, I had always been worried about messing something up, or them figuring out I liked them. I was also worried that they would just find out I was polyamorous, and think I was weird because of that.

Instead of thinking about those things though, I spent the rest of the time that I had talking with Jungwoo, Lucas, and Kun. Jungwoo had wanted to challenge himself, and had asked us to speak Mandarin. He was doing surprisingly well, and had improved a lot since the lessons Chenle and I had given him.

We mostly discussed what we would do when we got back. (Lucas and Kun both said they would go look for their pets while Jungwoo said he would just try and catch up with the 127 members. I said I would go chat with Chenji.)

After that we mostly talked about WayV's zoo, asking about how they took care of their pets and things like that.

In a way, the drive back to the dorms was way too short.

We showed up at our dorms after an about 30-minute car ride. (I have no idea if this is how far away they are so don't take this seriously-)

We all got out of the van and headed inside, and were greeted by 17 smiling faces. Even Shotaro and Sungchan were there, grinning happily.

Chenle hurried forward and hugged me when he saw me, and welcomed me back. The other members followed suit, and it pretty much just became a hug-fest after that. Once everyone had finally finished welcoming us back, we headed to the dorms.

I began to feel a little nervous then, because while I had been greeted by most of the other NCT members, Jeno and Jaemin had stayed back.

Did Haechan tell them I liked them? Do they think I'm weird now? I began thinking in a panic.

Because no matter how badly it hurt to see them dating, I could at least still see them and talk to them, hug them at least as a friend. I didn't want to not be able to do that.

And so the elevator ride to our dorm felt like it took forever. We were all in the elevator, but nobody was saying anything. Haechan was signaling he wanted to talk to me when we got back to the dorms though, so I figured that was something at least.

As soon as we reached our floor, Haechan practically dragged me out of the elevator and into his room.

I plopped down on his bed and looked at him, confused. "Uhhh Haechan, what is it?"

"I gave Nomin a couple of hints as to how you feel about them," he began. "Don't freak out though, it wasn't that obvious. I also listened in on what they said, and they still somehow haven't figured out what I was saying. All they've managed to figure out is that you were heartbroken by someone."

I stared at Haechan in mute horror. He was giving them hints and telling them I might like them? But why? What if-

"Renjun come onnnnnn. I can see the look of horror on your face and it's seriously not that bad. I would tell you what they said but that would ruin the point of giving clues. But seriously, go be a confident gay like I'm sure Jungwoo told you to, and you'll be fine. Trust me."

"Fine," I grumbled reluctantly. "I'll give it a shot."

AN: So since I have been such a bad writer lately, I decided to quickly write another part. I'm really sorry if this seems rushed, I just felt like you guys deserve something other than a depressing poem today. Once again, I apologize!