18

Renjun's POV

I darted into my room, my face a bright red.

Oh my god Jaemin saw me looking at him.

I began hyperventilating, or as Haechan would have called it, gay panicking.

Jaemin was MOST DEFINITELY not allowed to know that I liked him, and nor was Jeno. It was not allowed. Plus, knowing Jaemin, if he really noticed, he would go talk to Jeno about it.

Hell, I would've bet he was trying to figure out how to let me down slowly. That or trying to figure out how to avoid me.

I groaned in frustration, not wanting to think about it anymore.

Stupid crushes, I grumbled to myself. They make my life so much more complicated than it needs to be.

Luckily, despite my panic, I slept well.

The next day I decided to hang out with Haechan and figure out exactly what he had told Jaemin and Jeno.

Somehow I managed to get depressed along the way, because I realized both of their names started with a J while my name started with a R. More proof I wasn't destined to end up with those 2.

When Haechan heard that though, he thought I was being ridiculous and smacked me, causing me to hiss in pain.

"You dumbass, that doesn't have to do with anything. If you guys are meant to be, then you're meant to be. The letters in the front of your name has nothing to do with that."

"You're right, but still, it just feels more and more like I'm not supposed to end up with them. They're the perfect couple and I'd probably ruin that."

"Ughhhhhhhh Renjun you are IMPOSSIBLE," Haechan groaned.

"No I'm not, I'm just pointing out facts at this point."

"You would be PERFECT with them, and you CAN'T change my mind. Plus you should watch them more. I won't say much because that ruins the fun, but you may be surprised by what you see." (Cause that isn't obvious-)

I talked to Haechan for a while longer, then eventually pulled out my phone to watch some Moomin.

For once though, I couldn't focus on what I was watching. Instead, I was puzzling over Haechan's words. Why would I be surprised by what I see when I watch them?

There's no way they like me too, right?

Right?

AN: Helloooooo. I wrote about 4 chapters this week, so for once I actually was a good author. I would like to apologize about these last 2 chapters though, because I feel like they could have been better. Don't worry though, the next 2 get better!