10

Jeno's POV

I'm a little worried about Jaemin. Those nightmares are pretty concerning.

I glanced over at the boy, whose face was scrunched in terror, although his eyes were shut.

It was about midnight, and I hadn't been able to sleep due to Jaemin's sleep-talking. I wasn't sure if I should wake him up though. He already was having enough of a problem falling asleep, and it was sleep that he needed.

I sighed a little, frustrated because I wasn't sure what to do.

"Renjun!" Jaemin gasped in his sleep again.

And he looked so scared I decided to wake him up.

"Jaemin, Jaemin wake up, it's just a dream. Renjun's ok," I murmured, shaking him a little. He let out another gasp of terror, then woke up, panic evident in his eyes. He looked around wildly, clearly disoriented, before finally settling his gaze on my face. Then he laughed a little, sadly.

"I'm such a wreck," he whispered. "I can't even last a few days without Renjun."

"Jaemin, we're both a huge wreck," I said wryly, trying to get him to laugh.

Luckily my attempt worked, and Jaemin giggled. "I guess we'll just have to be a wreck together," he said around his laughter.

It had been 3 days since Renjun had left, and, while we were a wreck, Haechan had said a couple of interesting things, probably to keep up his end of the bargain with Jaemin. He had said something along the lines of; "Renjun is having some... emotional issues right now," and "Talking to Jungwoo is probably exactly what Renjun needed."

I couldn't really understand what either of those meant, although the first concerned me quite a bit. Emotional issues? But why? And why was that getting hidden from us? And the other one, the one about Jungwoo, was weird as well. Why would Jungwoo need to be the one Renjun would talk to? How would he make Renjun feel better?

Before I knew it, I was extremely jealous. I must've been pulling a face, because Jaemin asked me what was wrong. Although I should be the one asking him if he's ok...

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering about some of the stuff Haechan said yesterday."

"Ahhhhhh yes. Didn't know the little bitch could be so cryptic. It's really annoying. And since when was he so good at keeping secrets? Since when was ANY of those idiots good at keeping secrets?"

I laughed a little, then replied with a simple, "I have no idea."

We began debating on what had been said, then eventually just decided to see what Haechan would say today, to see if anything he would say would make this make any more sense.

Of course, since it was the middle of the night, we would have to wait another few hours to get anything out of that noisy child's mouth.

Ah well, I can wait.

I think.

AN: I would like to apologize for only posting this after having a whole week to work on parts. To be honest, I have been a little unmotivated, and also very distracted because I just got the Twilight books. Once again, I apologize!