19

AN: I'm going to be completely honest with you, I was in the mood to promote Enhypen when I wrote these next 2 parts, and it's pretty obvious- Just ignore it if you want to lol

Renjun's POV

I followed Haechan's advice the following few days, and I had to admit he had a point. I kept catching Jeno and Jaemin watching me, at very random times.

We were practicing Drunk-Dazed by Enhypen at the time. By the way, that is a great song, and I am so proud of the bois, because they did amazingly on their first comeback. Anygays-) The song had a rather powerful choreography, and just watching the mv once told you they had some sort of complicated af storyline going on. (Yesss. I really need to know if their storyline has anything to do with the Hybe Labels storyline or not, because that is a very IMPORTANT DETAIL that I need to help figure out what tf is going on. Anyways I've been rambling too much-)

I mean seriously, they had people from a completely different group that was supposed to be debuting soon in there turning into werewolves. (Sorry if they've actually debuted I haven't really been paying attention. Ok, I will really try to shut up now.) Also there was a random girl showing up at the end and... well you get the point. It was confusing. Probably didn't help that I hadn't watched their other 2 mvs from their debut album.

But while we while we were practicing, I would glance over at them, and they wouldn't be dancing. Instead, they would be watching me, an admiring expression on their face.

Oh sure, they would try to play it off by then watching everyone else practice till they thought I wasn't watching, but the second I looked away their attention returned to me.

I began wondering if they were actually even learning the choreography.

I decided to bring it up to Chenle, who simply replied with, "Bro, they're whipped," before very helpfully walking away.

It was starting to get very annoying. Between Haechan's cryptic shit, Jeno and Jaemin making me (gay) panic all the time, especially during practices, and Chenle's 3-word response to my unspoken question, I was very Kunfused. (You see nothing)

The thing that almost scared me though, was the fact that Jaemin and Jeno looked at me in the same way I looked at them.

I thought of the things my friends had been saying recently, and how Jaemin and Jeno had been acting recently, and something just suddenly clicked.

Oh shit. They like me, don't they. Both of them.