第一章 (Chapter 1)

Yeah, I hate SasuSaku BUT I can tolerate NaruHina. Don't ship 'em, though. Just my opinion, if you don't agree, please exit this book and don't say I shouldn't ship SakuHina and SasuNaru, thank you.

C h a p t e r  1

Wow.

My wife, Sakura Uchiha (used to be Sakura Haruno), is fucking my best friend/crush's wife, Hinata Uzumaki (used to be Hinata Hyuuga). 

Right. in front. of. me.

They haven't noticed me yet, I've only been standing here for less than 30 seconds. 

*Clap*

They stop.

*Clap*

Sakura's head turns to look at the door. 

*Clap*

Her emerald eyes widen in fear when she saw me, her goddamn husband. I know I haven't been the best husband, but I came back to show Sakura how much I care truly care for her. 

*Clap*

"S-Sasuke-Kun?"

I sigh. 

I guess I only care about Naruto and a few selected people.

*Clap*

"Wow."

"Wait! S-Sasuke-Kun, I-I can explain!" 

Ok, now I'm confused. 

My wife is fucking Naruto's wife.

Speaking of Naruto, does he know? Probably not, that dobe is denser than a rock.

"How could even explain thi- y'know what, I'll just leave, have fun." 

"SASUKE-KUN, WAIT, PLEASE!"

Now, you're probably thinking I'd be bailing my eyes out. I am, on the inside. I jump from building to building to the Dobe's house. I had, no, still have a crush on him. I, somehow, fell in love with Sakura though, but nonetheless, I still have feelings for him.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get jealous when Naruto kisses Hinata. 

I knock. It's like, 10:00 pm, I think.

*Creak*

I see Naruto's beautiful face peek out. A look of confusion on his tan face. "Sasuke-teme?" 

Still calling me Teme, huh?

"It's 10:30, I thought you were at your house." That's when I started crying.

"Y-yeah, a-about that, S-Sakura's currently busy fucking your w-wife." I stutter out. God, I hate it when I stutter.

"Sakura?! Cheating on you?!" Naruto looked pissed. His baby blue eyes turned blood-shot red.

"Wait, aren't you surprised that Hinata's cheating on you with that bitch?" I guess I was wrong before, Naruto isn't as dense as a rock. Naruto giggled.

"I already knew she was cheating on me, I just didn't know who, I knew it wasn't Kiba, he's dating Kankuro." He said with a smile.

"Now, where's Sakura, I wanna go beat her bitch ass." He asked looking around. 

N a r u t o' s  P O V

OH HELL NAH!

This bitch, wanna cheat on my TEME?!

YEAH, YOU HEARD ME, MY TEME! I still have feelings for him. I did fall in love with Hinata once upon a time, though. 

Sasuke whipped his tears. 

"Sas-"

"SASUKE-KUN!"

"NARUTO-KUN!"

We were interrupted but a pink-haired devil and her girlfriend. 

They looked tired, probably ran instead of running on the fucking roofs, as we do. 

"We *pant* can explain! *pant* " Hinata explained, clearly trying to catch her breath. I yank on Sasuke's right arm and cling onto it like Sakura used to back in the day.

"Sasuke-teme clearly doesn't need your explanation! Plus, I already knew you were cheating, Hinata, I just didn't know who. Thanks to Sasuke," I look up at the Teme with my signature smile on my face and continued, "I know it's Sakura." 

If Sakura could change her eye color, it'd be red, like blood-shot red. I could practically see her veins since she was so angry. 

"NARUTO, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY MAN!" 

"I don't see your name on him" I replied, not taking my eyes off of him. Sasuke, for some reason, blushed ( A/N: Never mind, he's still dense -_-). I finally turn back to face the cheating hoes.

"Sasuke, are you going to divorce?" Sasuke seemed to snap out of his trance, and clear his throat, probably getting his Uchiha pride back.

"Yes, yes I am dobe." I chuckle slightly at the childhood nickname.

"HEY! DON'T CALL ME DOBE, TEME!" I punch his arm playfully, as I watched Sakura started balling her eyes out at like 11:00 pm at night.

"SASUKE-KUN, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU!" Hinata started to comfort her but, alas it wasn't working.

"If you did, you wouldn't cheat on me," Sasuke said, in his normal monotone voice, that my knees always give out on.

"Oh, and Hinata, I have the divorce papers right here," I say, in an unusually cheerful tone, as I pull out the papers from... somewhere. Her lavender eyes shot up to them and she too started balling her eyes out.

"NO, NO, NO! NARUTO-KUN!"

I sigh and ignore her. Sasuke cringed at the sight of Sakura crying since he's seen her cry over a million times. If not, a billion.

"Teme, wanna spend the night?" I ask, as the girls finally start to calm down. He turned towards me, I saw his eyes start to water again, I knew if I didn't get him in the house soon, he'd start crying. 

And I hated seeing him cry, it's like the sun disappearing. 

He nodded, already walking into the house. I turn to Sakura and Hinata. I threaten them with a look that says, 'come-in-between-us-and-I'll-be-your-fucking-nightmare' I see them shiver, they bolt back to their house, a tail in between their legs.

"DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE PAPERS! AND I'LL DELIVER THE DIVORCE PAPERS FOR SAKURA IN TWO DAYS!" I shout into the dead of night.

Until Sasuke can get back to his old self, which I love so fucking much, I'll be taking care of him, and maybe tell my feelings. I really need to let them off my chest, been carryin' them for too long.

I giggle and walk back into the house, and shut the door behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DATTEYBO! HELLO! I DECIDED TO DO ANOTHER GAY BOOK ANYWAY SINCE MY LAST ONE IS MY MOST POPULAR ONE SO FAR!

Word count: 989