第15章 (Chapter 15)

Morning.

It's now morning. Naruto didn't have a peaceful sleep, even if he was tangled up in his raven lover's arms. He had one thing on his mind. 

Hinata. 

The woman who cheated on him with Sakura. 

The woman who cried in front of him when he showed her the divorce papers. 

The woman who cried again when he confessed his undying love to Sasuke and got caught sharing a kiss with him. 

The woman who basically broke into his house and attempted (unsuccessfully) to seduce him into making children with her. Every time he thinks of that, he wants to gag.

The woman who watched him two days ago from her upstairs window. He knew. He saw her. He just didn't want to draw any attention. 

The woman who told his Sasuke that he wasn't worthy of his love even though ever since they were kids, Naruto wanted to hurt Sakura every time she hugged him or latched onto his arm like a leach.

Naruto laid there, trying his hardest not to kiss him. I shouldn't, he had a rough night yesterday. Then he realized something. Oh, right, I still gotta go beat Hinata's ass. I wonder if anyone would like to help me...

After five whole minutes, Naruto (somehow) untangled himself from Sasuke's grip and made his way into the kitchen to make breakfast. 

T E N  M I N U T E S  L A T E R

Finally!

Breakfast is officially done. Naruto had prepared grilled fish, miso soup, and steamed rice. (A/N: I looked up what a Japanese breakfast usually looks like.) The smell of the delicious-looking food wafted around the entire house. Which woke Sasuke up.

When Sasuke woke up, his blonde-haired idiot wasn't in bed with him. His questions were quickly answered when he smelled food from the kitchen. 

He quickly got up and dashed towards the kitchen to see the man he one day wants to marry (Huh? marry?! Who said that?!") and hugged him from behind. 

"Hey, Naruto..." He spoke up, in a sleepy voice, indicating he was still half-asleep. 

"Sasuke! You woke up! I thought I was gonna have to drag you out myself!" He responded as he kissed Sasuke's cheek.

"Yeah, me either." Sasuke let go, with Naruto feeling cold again. He sat down and looked up at Naruto, who nodded to show that food was ready after a second. Sasuke first ate a bite of the grilled fish, then the steamed rice, then a spoonful of the miso soup. Naruto stared in anticipation. 

"So?" Sasuke looked up. 

"So what?" 

"D-do you like the food?" He asked nervously since Sasuke was usually the one to cook breakfast and not him, and he was still insecure about his cooking skills. Sasuke saw that right through Naruto and smiled. A genuine smile. 

Y'know the smile you want to keep seeing from someone who doesn't smile too much? (A/N: aHeM! KEEF!)

Yeah. That smile. 

"Yes, in fact, I loved it. I believe we should switch back and forth with who cooks. To make it fair." He said, getting back to his food. Naruto sighed a sigh of relief and happiness. 

He always wanted to cook for him.

Sasuke pointed to Naruto's usual seat and gave him eyes, pleading him to at least eat something before he headed out. Naruto agreed.

F I V E  M I N U T E S  L A T E R

Five minutes of talking and making sure Sasuke was ok. 

Naruto then had to go. Sasuke kissed his head goodbye, an advantage due to him being taller. (Naruto still is salty but eh.)

"I love you, Sasuke-Teme." Sasuke blinked and stared at Naruto. 

Yes, he's the type of person to say 'I love you' a lot and still mean it a lot. But, for some odd reason, this time, it seemed more to Sasuke... more like 'I want to marry you'. 

Sasuke, with hands clutched in his pocket, holding the tiny box, sighed lovingly. 

"I love you too, Dobe." Naruto hugged him like he's never hugged him before. 

"Bye!" Naruto waved, jumping from roof to roof. All the way to the Hokage Tower. 

Sasuke took out the box he was clutching and sighed. I can't wait to marry him, he thought with a smile no one has ever seen. Well, except his family and clan. 

Sakura watched in disbelief and sadness. She watched as her ex-husband walked back inside his and Naruto's house. 

He wants to WHAT?!