映画などの (Alternate Ending)

Sasuke, while still looking at Naruto, pulled him by the waist and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. 

Cheers from their friends and family rose higher and higher as two souls named Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto bonded and would be bonded until the end of time. 

"-uto!"

"-ruto!"

"Naruto!" 

Naruto shot up from his desk and began scanning the room he was in. 

He was still in the Hokage Office. 

Wait... was that all a dream? Am I not married to Sasuke-teme after all? Naruto started to cry at that sudden realization. He felt a hand on his shoulder from behind. He turned around to see... Sasuke?

"Naruto, why are you crying, did you have a nightmare?" He asked. Something shiny caught his eye on Sasuke's hand, so he looked down to see a golden ring on his ring finger. 

"Wait... I'm sorry, I had a dream, not a nightmare." Sasuke looked confused. If he had a dream, then why is he crying?

"What was the dream about?" 

"It was about us getting cheated on, confessing to each other, and eventually marrying." He responded, with a sad smile. Sasuke blinked and chuckled a bit. "Huh? What's so funny?" 

"So you dreamed of something that actually happened?" He questioned, smiling a soft smile. 

"Wait, so we are married?" Naruto asked, rising from his seat, with hope in his blue eyes. 

"Yeah! Don't you remember, we got married three months ago in June, on June 23rd!" 

Naruto sighed the biggest sigh of relief he's ever sighed. "Thank god! I thought I was still married to Hinata and you to Sakura!" He exclaimed, giving Sasuke a fox hug.

Sasuke put his hands around Naruto's waist. "Don't worry, Dobe, that was in the past, this is the present now." Naruto hugged even tighter, just happy that the dream wasn't just a dream. 

"Oh! And I also came to get you for lunch, I got worried since you usually come to the house and drag me out." Naruto realized that it was, indeed lunchtime for him and Shikamaru, who was long gone. 

"Ok! Let's go! To Ichiraku, we go, Teme!" He yelled, pulling Sasuke out the door, with him closing it behind.

Sasuke looked ahead at his husband and huffed. "Usuratonkachi." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! This ending was the original ending and how the chapter was supposed to end BUT! You guys would freak the fuck out, and it would ruin the fluff. 

Now, before you get angry at me, blame Styx_BloodRage, it was HER idea, not mine. 

So if you guys should be mad at someone, it's her. 

My dumb bitch of a sister.