第13章 (Chapter 13)

Two whole months passed by like a flash. Sasunaru and Nejishika didn't even notice how time flew by so quickly. However, Sakuhoe and Hinahoe did. 

Every second, every minute.

Every hour, every day. 

Every week.

They loathed it. 

Them knowing that Sasuke and Naruto weren't with them, in their arms send Hinata crying and Sakura staring at the wall like nothing meant anything anymore.

Without Sasuke around, Sakura felt like nothing mattered. 

Without Naruto around, Hinata felt betrayed and hurt.

Even if they were the ones that started this whole mess. 

No one let them forget it. 

They knew. 

They didn't want to admit it. 

They didn't want to admit that they were the ones who made their ex-husbands divorce them.

They didn't want to admit it.

Sakura was lying on her couch, with lifeless eyes, knowing that her "bElOvEd" was in another's arms. That someone would be Naruto. 

She hated it. She hated Naruto even more now, she wished he never interfered with her love life. She wished he left the village as a child. 

She wished that Naruto was dead.

*ding*

Then, it hit her. 

It hit her like a toy truck to the back of the head. 

If I can't have Sasuke-Kun... no one can.

W I T H   H I N A T A

Hinata watched from the upstairs window as Sasuke and Naruto, being the idiots in love they are, get lunch together. Exactly how it's been for sixty long, fatiguing days.

She wished she didn't ask Sakura to 'pLeAsUrE' her about four months ago. 

Yes, they were cheating for four. stinking. fucking. months.

She wished Sasuke left and never came back. 

She watched with death in her lifeless eyes as Sasuke held the hand she used to hold.

She watched as he kissed him on the cheek, a cheek that she used to kiss, causing Naruto to have a mini gay panic and turn redder than her back in the day.

She didn't want to admit it but...

She wished Sasuke was killed in the massacre.

*ding*

Then it hit her. 

It hit her like a fucking punch to the gut. 

If I can't have my Naruto-kun... no one can.