第8章 (Chapter 8)

What is wrong with me?

Answer? Everything.

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

The only thing that was on Itachi's mind with him dragging Sakura to god knows where and Hinata running after them was:

Death.

But he didn't want to kill again, not like last time. Itachi shivers every time he thinks about that night.

His poor parents' face, everyone he's ever loved's face. The cats. He thanked himself every day that he didn't kill Sasuke. But, it's not like he could. Sasuke was his baby brother, for Kami's sake!

Anyway, Itachi dragged Sakura and knocked out Hinata when she got too close to them. He now has Sakura screaming and crying for her, "dEaR sAsUkE-kuN". 

He was getting more annoyed by the second. He then had an idea. Of course, why didn't he think of this before?

He'll just take them to their parents! 

(A/N: Listen, I don't know if their parents are still alive. Go with it and let me know.)

He remembered the brief convo he had with both of the girls' parents.

"What if Sakura or Hinata cheat? Since Sasuke is not the type to cheat nor is Naruto, his friends can confirm." Itachi asked, with that emotionless look on his face. Slightly annoyed due to the fact that the love birds, Obito Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake were getting Dango together, not really taking this whole thing seriously.

Hinata's father, Hiashi Hyuga, thought. He then looked at Sakura's father and mother, Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno, and nodded to them. They understood almost instantly and nodded back.

Itachi, along with Obito and Kakashi, looked at each other confused.

"Bring them to us, we'll handle them." Hiashi finally replied. Mebuki nodded with a serious look, her husband, who is usually very cheerful, also had a serious face. 

"We'll deeply apologize if that happens, Itachi-san," Kizashi said and bowed to the older Uchiha. Itachi nodded about it, smiled to himself, and nodded.

"Thank you, I'll see you at the wedding this summer." Itachi then turned his full attention to the love birds. "Oi! C'mon, love birds, you're making me feel single, so move!" 

He smiled to himself and immediately switched directions to Hinata's house, where both parents were having tea and lunch. Sakura understood what was happening (A/N: surprising.) and stopped screaming and had her emerald eyes widen with horror and fear. 

Her mother was scarier than her when she was mad, she didn't want to face that.

"ITACHI, PLEASE, DO WHAT YOU MUST, BUT DON'T TAKE US TO OUR PARENTS! I'M BEGGING YOU, ITACHI, PLEASE!" She cried, tears kept falling from her eyes, like anyone cared. 

Itachi didn't answer. He knocked on the door to Hyuga's residence and waited. 

The gate opened and stood a young woman with brown hair and lavender eyes. Itachi knew who she was, this young gentlewoman was Hanabi Hyuga, Hinata's younger sister. Hanabi's eyes widen when she saw her older sister knocked out, hungover Itachi's shoulder, Itachi with a pissed look, and Sakura, who looked like she was crying like she lost her husband or something. 

(A/N: How ironic.)

"Itachi-Kun?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get straight to the point." (A/N: Which is something you're not.) 

"Ok..." Hanabi started. "Go ahead."

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Itachi is walking back to the Hokage tower, passing Neji and Shikamaru on the way, with a smile on his pale face. 

Neji didn't ask and Shikamaru probably didn't care whatsoever since everything is a drag.

He was now sure Sakura wouldn't hurt Sasuke anymore, not on his watch.

He knew Sasuke was in love with the blondie, Sasuke didn't know he knew.

It was his mission to get them married, and was he gonna stop until he gets there?

Great question! And the answer is obviously:

No.