第11章 (Chapter 11)

The next chapter will be halfway through and I'll stop putting these mini intros and have you go straight into the chapter.

Cool? 

Cool.

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

C h a p t e r  11

The clock read: 10:10 pm.

Naruto and Shikamaru finally finished their work for the day. Shika stretched his arms and faced Naruto.

"Aight, I'll see you tomorrow morning, I got to get home so I can have that talk with Neji." He spoke, slightly sighed at saying Neji's name. Naruto raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "What?" 

"What? You finally gonna confess to him or what?" Shika blushed and look away.

"Shut up Naruto..." He grumbled. Naruto rolled his eyes and opened the door for them.

"After you, lovesick boy." He smirked. 

"Yeah, thanks stupid." Blue eyes widen.

"HEY!"

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

"Sasuke!~ I'm home!" Naruto shouted into the house. Immediately, as soon as the blonde stepped into the house, he was greeted with the smell of something delish. "Sasuke? You making food?" He asked, a slight purr in his voice. A head poked out from the kitchen and smiled at the sight of Naruto. 

Even though it was nighttime, the breathtaking moonlight from the windows was just enough light to see that the head... wasn't who Naruto had hoped for.

Sasuke has black hair with navy blue tints and black eyes, not dark purple hair and lavender eyes.

The figure stepped out from the kitchen, giving Naruto a clear view that this person wasn't his beloved Sasuke.

Naruto's baby blue irises widen in disgust. 

"Hinata?!" 

Hinata giggled. "Good evening, Naruto-Kun!~" She purred. Naruto frantically looked around for his raven-haired lover.

But alas... he was nowhere in sight. "I made dinner for the two of us, then we can head upstairs and make those kids we've always wanted.~" Naruto wanted to throw up, he almost did. 

He felt disgusted and mostly anger. Since he didn't know where Sasuke was. "Hinata..." Hinata's eyes lit up with excitement and love. 

Before she could even open her mouth to respond, Naruto threw a kunai in her direction, missing her cheek by an inch. The kunai hit the wooden wall, therefore having it being stuck there.

"Where is he?" Hinata nervously chuckled and scratched the back of her neck with her hand. 

Ok, Hinata just play dumb, Naruto-kun will forget all about that raven bitch, she thought to herself. "Where's whom, N-Naruto-Kun?" She questioned nervously. 

"Don't play dumb." Her eyes widen in fear since she knows how terrifying Naruto can be. "Where. Is. Sasuke." His eyes were a bloodshot red, orange chakra flowed around. She knew that if she didn't answer, she'd be a dead woman.

Truth be told, Hinata, herself, didn't even know where Sasuke was. 

She just found the house empty at around 9:30 and decided to get Naruto back to her.

"I-I don't know, honestly!" Then suddenly a boost of confidence poured into her like a flash flood. "Why do you even care about him? All he's trying to do is take your soul, y'know." Naruto blinked in surprise and just stared at her. 

Who the actual fuck does this bitch think she is?!

"He's rude, selfish, arrogant, a bitch, he hated by a lot of people, while I am loved by a lot of people." Every word she spoke, every step she took towards him, Naruto hated every single thing. "Why put up with him when you can have this?~" She showed her body to try and seduce him. 

Naruto gagged in response. How the hell did I fall in love with her? He wouldn't let this... thing seduce him. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. 

"Shut it, bitch, I'm going easy on you. Tell me right now, where is my Sasuke?!" He growled that last part. Before Hinata could make another (unnecessary) comment about Sasuke, a voice called from behind Naruto. 

The voice Naruto wanted to hear when he first walked into the house. 

"Naruto?" Naruto whipped his head around so fast, he almost got whiplashed. His piercing red eyes turned back to baby blue. 

"Sasuke!" Sasuke smiled a small smile and opened his arms for a hug. Naruto practically jumped into them. 

"AHEM!" Both men looked towards Hinata. Sasuke blinked. 

"Hinata, when did you get here?!" Hinata rolled her eyes.

"What's it to you, Uchiha?" She spoke, quite angry. "Naruto-Kun and I are having a moment!" 

Naruto raised an eyebrow and let of Sasuke, who was beyond confused. What the hell is even going on? Moment? Naruto hates Hinata's guts, why would they be having a moment? He thought, to be honest with you, he looked like that lady with math equations around her.

 What the hell is even going on? Moment? Naruto hates Hinata's guts, why would they be having a moment? He thought, to be honest with you, he looked like that lady with math equations around her

"Moment?" Naruto asked. Hinata looked at him lovingly, which made Sasuke want to snap her neck. 

"Yes, weren't we about to-" Before she could continue, Naruto interrupted. 

"I wouldn't call it a moment, I would call it a 'Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you'." 

And with no other words spoken, Naruto took Hinata's hand, who blushed at the contact, and pushed her out of the door, slamming it shut before she could even turn around. 

Naruto then turned around to Sasuke, smiled, and dragged him to the kitchen, ignoring the bangs on the door and her screaming to be let in.

They looked down at the food. Hinata had made rice, beans, and sausage. Sasuke picked the food and threw it away. Naruto didn't even question it, as they both knew that Hinata could have put something in the food. 

"So, what do you want for dinner, Dobe?" Naruto's eyes lit up at the thought of Sasuke making food for them. He always thought Sasuke's food was WAY better than his food.

"I want sausage, tomato ramen, fried rice, and spinach, Dattebayo!" He responded, saying his signature catchphrase. 

Sasuke blinked and chuckled slightly, "You and your ramen, huh?" Naruto nodded. 

Wow, I really do love him, don't I? Both thought, as they prepared the food together.

How about we see what Shikamaru and Neji are up to?