第5章 (Chapter 5)

The normal side of me: Welcome! I had to take a break for one day, not two days. Oh well, here is Chapter 5 of 'Wow.' Enjoy this if you can! The next chapter is where the gayness will-

The crazy side of me: *slaps a hand over face* DON'T FUCKING SPOIL IT! ARE YOU INSANE?!

Normal: um, I kNOW YOU AIN'T ASKING THAT WHEN YOU ALMOST  K I L L E D  SOMEONE-

The other emotions: Just enjoy this chapter.

C h a p t e r  5

N a r u t o' s   P O V

LUNCH!

FINALLY!

RAMEN, RAMEN, RAMEN, RAMENNNNNNNNN!!

Is it weird to be 24 years of age, and skip to your favorite ramen place? Especially if you run your village? Yes? Well, I don't care.

It's a beautiful day, Shikamaru decided to tell that pink-haired bitch and my ex-wife about my life-long crush on Sasuke. Shikamaru probably has his suspicions about Sasuke being my life-long crush. Nothing really gets past that lazy pineapple. Well, except Neji been completely and utterly in love with him.

Y'know what? I wouldn't even call it a crush, I have long accepted that I've fallen madly in love with the teme.

Oh, look! There's Teme!

Wait... what?

My eyes instantly light up.

My heart's about to pop out of my chest.

The butterflies are loose and going willy-nilly.

And I'm about to faint.

Uchiha, I'm gonna throw you in jail.

"TEME!" I yell, trying to grab his attention. His head jerks towards my direction. I practically run over to him. I collapse into his arms, almost knocking him out of his seat.

"DOBE, CALM DOWN!" I hear him shriek. The old man and Ayame sweatdropped. 

"Sorry, sorry! I just didn't expect to see you here, that's all!" I apologize as I let go of him. 

He was warm...

No! Stop it, Naruto, you've controlled yourself around him for your whole life! Don't ruin it now!

"Hi, Hokage-sama!" Ayame cheerfully said. "Sasuke-san already knew you were coming!" I turn to him, pretending to be shocked. Literally, everyone in the village knows about my love for ramen.

"You did?!" I say. Sasuke rolled his eyes, just how I expected him to respond.

"Don't do that, I know you're faking it." He said, in a monotone voice. I pout a little. 

"Teme.." I mumble under my breath. And I swear to the Kami gods, that I heard Sasuke CHUCKLE and say 'Cute' under his breath! 

The old man seemed to notice that. 

"Sasuke, did you just call Hokage-sama cute?" He questions, raising an eyebrow. I was already beet red, now it was Sasuke's turn. 

"Well, y-yeah, h-he's a-adorable," He stutters out. I almost, keyword: almost, fell out of my seat. Ayame was basically fangirling in the corner while the old man was just nodding whilst smiling.

(Five-minute time skip brought to you by- I-I don't know. )

We ordered our ramen, Sasuke ordering the same thing as me, since he didn't really like coming here, I know he prefers tomatoes and/or tomato ramen instead.

"Hey, Teme?" I ask, already on my fifth bowl.

"Hn?"

"I wanna tell you something when we get back to the Hokage tower." He raised an eyebrow.

"Why not tell me now?"

"I-I want to tell you in p-private." His onyx eyes widened. ( A/N: Bruh, I almost used  O R B S- )

Sasuke nodded.

We eventually finished, well I eventually finished. We paid the old man and Ayame and said our goodbyes.

Before I knew it, we were back in my office. Sasuke turned to me, with a small smile on his face. "Well, what did you wanna tell me, Dobe?" 

God, he's hot.

I quickly snap out of my trance. "W-well, I-I" I am SO NERVOUS! My brain is arguing with my heart. 

What if he doesn't feel the same way? 

God, I love him.

He'll probably think I'm gross for liking the same gender!

God, I love him.

This confession will ruin our friendship!

God, I love him.

It was already so hard to make him my friend!

God, I love him.

I breathe in and out.

Sasuke looked worried.

"Naruto, is everything ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm just t-trying to figure out how to t-tell you this." 

"Ok. Whenever you're ready." ( A/N: I swear if you people take this the wrong way-)

"Sasuke, I know it's only been about 2 days, since the 'incident'." Sasuke shivered at the word 'incident' because he already knows what I mean. Stupid pink bitch, I quickly thought.

"But, I've only fallen in more love with you." Sasuke, he... he almost choked on his spit.

"W-what? What d-do you mean m-more?!" He frantically asked or demanded, I don't really know.

"W-what I mean by 'more', i-is that I-I've been i-in love with y-you since we were g-genin." I finally, after all the confidence I built up in my head, stuttered out. Sasuke's mouth was open like a broken hinge. I was redder than Hinata when she would be less than 15 feet from me if that was even possible, and kept my head down.

After, like, five minutes of total silence, I start to get nervous. "S-Sasuke, i-if you're d-disgusted, y-you can j-just say so, I w-won't mi-" I got cut off with soft, tender lips against mine.

Sasuke. Is. Kissing. Me.

He's kissing me. 

HOLY SHIT, HE'S KISSING ME!

Three seconds later, I kiss back. My hands travel to his neck, while his hands travel to my waist. I feel him pull me closer to him. We're kissing for less than a minute when we both heard...

"N-Naruto-Kun?"

"S-Sasuke-Kun?"

Oh shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: CLIFFHANGER JUTSU! I FINALLY POSTED AFTER, WHAT? FOUR FULL DAYS?! I USED TO BE ON A ROLL WITH THIS SHIT-

aight, imma head out bye-

Word count: 920