第6章 (Chapter 6)

*Several days later*

I'M ALIVE!!! YEAHHHH!!! *gets smacked by my angry persona* (A/N: I'm a Gemini, so I have different personas in me, too many emotions to keep track of.)

Angry persona: SHUT THE HELL UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY, THEY'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOUR DAYS NOW, YOU LAZY GIT!

Neutral persona: Did you just use a Harry Potter reference?

Angry persona: SHUT UP, BITCH!

Neutral persona:  -_-

Let's just continue...

【C h a p t e r  6】

S a s u k e' s  P O V

Oh shit.

Naruto just confessed to me, and of course, I kissed him after processing what came out of his mouth. 

We were only three minutes into our "make-out" session when we heard two voices we didn't want to hear at the moment.

"N-Naruto-Kun?"

"S-Sasuke-kun?"

We released from our grip on each other and snapped our heads in the direction of the door.

There stood our ex-wives, Sakura and Hinata. 

Hinata's eyes were starting to water up with tears and were threatening to pour down her cheeks any moment now.

Sakura, on the other hand, she... she was a lost cause.

I look to my left towards Naruto to see his reaction.

Is he-

Smirking?

I was now ignoring Sakura's screams for me to answer her stupid question to figure out why Naruto was smirking at her.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, he looked so damn fine when smirking, but still!

"SASUKE-KUN, EXPLAIN TO YOUR WIFE WHY YOU'RE K I S S I N G HINATA'S HUSBAND?!"

Oh, boy, how the hell is this gonna end?

N a r u t o' s  P O V

When I saw light pink hair and dark purple hair, I smirked.

Sakura and Hinata were standing about five or so feet away from us. 

Hinata, about to cry.

Couldn't care less to be honest.

Sakura was a lost cause.

I mean, to be fair, she's has been since birth.

"SASUKE-KUN, EXPLAIN TO YOUR WIFE WHY YOU'RE K I S S I N G HINATA'S HUSBAND?!"

Excuse-fucking-me?

Did she have the audacity to call me, Hinata's husband?!

Oh hell no.

I feel my eyes turning blood-shot red. 

I just want them gone, I probably shouldn't be saying this but, I'm glad they cheated, so that I can not get into an affair and have me and Teme seem like the bad guy here. I know! It's selfish!

I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I turn to my left and see Teme's onyx eyes looking at me with concern and worry, something I never thought I'd see coming from a guy as PERFECT as him. (A/N: We get it, he's good-looking, can we move on?) He starts to speak in a soft, quiet tone.