第16章 (Chapter 16)

I want to make this a long one so sit back, relax, grab your snacks, and tissues and enjoy this chapter. 

No spoilers but it's gonna get hella fluffy.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

After that little encounter before Naruto left for the Hokage Tower, Sasuke automatically knew, deep down, that he wanted to make Naruto his husband. He knew. 

He just... knew. 

Y'know that feeling you get when you're so sure of something and you just don't question it? You just instantly know what you want?

Yeah... that's the feeling that Sasuke got. He went inside and upstairs to their bedroom, hiding in a draw next to their bed, laid a notepad. The notepad read:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Proposal to Naruto Plan

Step 1: Buy a beautiful ring (Itachi got that covered, don't know what I'd do without him.)

Step 2: Find a place to propose

Step 3: Have Naruto try to find time for us together.

Step 4: Prepare the food with Naruto's favorite foods. (I usually don't eat as much ramen as he does but I'll do it for him.)

Step 5: Get down on one knee and propose.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"OK..." He mumbled to himself. "Itachi got me the ring. Fucking gorgeous ring." He crossed off 'Step 1' and started to focus on step 2. Alright, I have to find a place to propose. It's gotta be somewhere beautiful and breath-taking. So, the Hokage Tower is immediately off the list. I don't feel comfortable doing it in the middle of the village, he thought as he put on his shoes again. 

He put back the notepad, knowing that Naruto doesn't look in the drawers... like ever. So, that's clearly a tremendous advantage. He opened the door and started to walk towards the more natural part of the village. 

He walked. 

And walked. 

And walked.

And walked. 

And... oh my kami. He found it. 

He knows there no such thing as something or someone being perfect but... this place... took the fucking cake.

He found himself under a Sakura tree (ironic, right?) and looked behind him. His jaw dropped to the fucking ground when he saw the view. 

The first thing he saw was... fireflies. Orange ones. They glided along with the wind of the specific time of day. His onyx eyes watched as the fireflies seemed to be doing a little show. Then he saw birds. Red ones, blue ones, purple, green, light green, orange, black, grey, white. 

The birds and the fireflies looked as if they were... friends. (It oddly reminds him of something...) The Sakura petals moved along with wind, and passed by his shoulder, moving his onyx black hair. 

One petal flew onto his nose. He picked it off and examined it. It looked way prettier than his ex-wife. Then again, anything looked prettier than her. It went from bright pink all the way down to a white and pinkish color.