最終章 (The final chapter)

This is it. 

Mah dudes, besties, sisters, brothers, siblings, you get it. This is the final chapter of 'Wow.', an original love story by orangeychild a.k.a me. 

I created this on April 2nd, 2021, and published the first chapter two days later. Over the course of three whole months of planning (scratch that, i didn't plan shit), getting writer's block, getting random bursts of ideas and motivation, freaking out over the views and how far this story is being read across the globe, reading your comments, and writing my favorite ship happen, I've changed. 

Like a lot.

My writing style, the way I talk to you guys here, etc. If I didn't make this story, I don't know what kinda bullshit story I would make. Thanks to you guys. And since this is the last chapter of the whole book, I will try and make this a long one. 

So without being said, buckle the FUCK UP, grab your snacks, drinks, friends, besties, and tissues. 

This will (hopefully) be the fluffiest chapter you will ever read outta me.

Now, without me talking y'all's ear off, enjoy the last official chapter of 'Wow'!

(P.S. I'm adding both American and Japanese weddings traditions together, since I have no clue how to write this.)

-----------------------------------------

Today is the day. 

It's here, it's finally here. 

The calendar read June 23rd circled by a bright red marker, courtesy by Naruto, of course.

The day Sasuke and Naruto can call themselves husband and husband. 

Yeah, that's right.

Today's their wedding day.

~

Naruto woke up with the brightest smile on his face. He heard Sasuke chuckled above him.

"What's so funny, Teme?" Naruto asked with a pout. Sasuke sat up, Naruto following suit. 

"It's just that I can't believe how adorable you are." He replied, turning his head to face his future husband, with his head in his hand. Naruto's heart started to beat faster. 

"I didn't know you could be such a sap!" He yelled, hugging him in the process. 

"Oh, you have no idea, Naruto. You have no idea." Sasuke responded, hugging him back.

~

Itachi along with twenty-two other people arrived at where Sasuke proposed. 

How did they know where it was? 

Simple.

Kakashi snitched. 

Well, technically, he only told Obito, but Obito can't keep secrets to save his damn life.

So basically it's Kakashi's fault.

Everyone brought the food, drinks, (Tsunade brought the sake), some tables, table cloths, decorations to hang on trees, etc. 

"Alright people," Itachi said, turning around, back facing the gorgeous view of the forest. Everyone gave him their full attention. Itachi quickly checked his watch. It read 8:00 am. Meaning they had over seven hours to set up for the wedding. "We have seven hours to prepare everything. Now two people need to go get Naruto and Sasuke prepared as well."