第19章 (Chapter 19)

Naruto returned home after saying goodbye to Kakashi and Shikamaru at 10:30 pm. 

Naruto opened the front, hearing that iconic creaking noise. 

*creakkkk*

"New fiancé! I'm home, let's make dinner!" 

The answer he got was something falling from upstairs and a grunt. Naruto froze once he saw the scene that laid ahead of him, someone or something trashed their house, the whole living room was turned upside down like someone was looking for something. 

But the living room didn't matter at the moment, right now his main focus was Sasuke (A/N: Isn't that all the time tho?) "Sasuke!" Naruto called out. What he heard next made him go into fight mode. 

Loud footsteps pounded down the stairs. The person wasn't Sasuke. Naruto automatically assumed it was Hinata, who had broken in once. "Hinata, I swear, I will make that restraining order against you!"

The person chuckled, then threw their head back and let out a loud demonic laugh. Naruto's face scrunched up in disgust once he realized who, no sorry, what was standing in front of him. 

"Sakura!" He yelled. 

"Oh? It seems like Naruto-baka has finally gotten smarter. Took you long enough." More footsteps startled the both of them. Down came Sasuke, who looked like he just came out of the shower. 

"Naruto? Sakura?!" He asked, his voice rougher once he said Sakura's name. "Sakura, what the hell are you doing here?!" He demanded. Sakura turned towards Sasuke and whipped out a kunai. Neither Sasuke nor Naruto was fazed, homegirl still had trouble throwing those things. 

"Sakura put the damn kunai down, you look stupid," Naruto said, about to beat her ass. Sakura rudely ignored him and focused on his Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun~" Sasuke's face turned green in disgust as he backed away from Sakura and towards Naruto. Naruto grabbed him from behind and held on tight

"If I can't have you as my own, then no one can." Sakura started to creep her way over to the duo, whilst waving the kunai around. Before she could do any damage (A/N: Not like she could, but ok), Sasuke grabbed her by the hand, twisted her around, and used his foot to kick her from behind to get her far away from them both. 

Naruto reached up to Sasuke's ear and whispered, "Can we just go to Itachi-san's house for the night?" Sasuke nodded, picked Naruto up bride style, and hauled ass towards Itachi's house. Sakura started following after them. 

So there was a woman, aged twenty-four, chasing her ex-husband and her ex-best friend down the street at 10:50 pm at night, trying to kill the black-haired dude.

Yeah.

Naruto's definitely getting that restraining order.