第7章 (Chapter 7)

Your welcome.

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

C h a p t e r  7

T h i r d  P e r s o n' s  P O V

Sasuke and Naruto's mouth dropped to the floor.

"Nii-San?!" 

Everyone snapped their heads to a man who looked like an older version of Sasuke, he had the same pale skin, the same hair, and eye color. He's thirty-five years of age and hesitantly allowed Sakura to marry his little brother, even though he didn't trust her, but he always puts his brother's happiness before his.

(A/N: Hamilton anyone???)

"Hi, Sasuke." He said, with a cheerful smile. Before anyone could speak, Itachi turned to Sakura and glared at her with his Sharingan. 

He. Was. Pissed

During that time where Sasuke was recovering at Naruto's house, Itachi was on a mission with Kakashi and Obito. He was practically the third wheel, but we ain't gon talk about that.

How did he found out?

Well, everyone was talking about it!

'Poor Sasuke-Kun, Why did Sakura do that?'

'How will Itachi react to this?'

'I heard he's been staying at Hokage-Sama's house to recover from this!'

'Do you think he's in love with Hokage-Sama?'

'When Itachi finds out about Sakura cheating, it's game over for her.'

'Mommy, what are they talking about?'

'Hokage-Sama's best friend's wife did something terrible, sweetie. You'll learn when you get older!'

Once Itachi heard the words, 'Sasuke-Kun', 'Sakura', and 'cheating', he immediately rushed to the Hokage's tower to confront Sakura. 

All that was running through his head were different ways to kill her for hurting his little brother.

"So, Sakura." He started, with a deathly stare while his once black, kind eyes, like his mother's, now turned blood-shot red. Redder than blood from an injury. 

"You wanna explain why you c h e a t e d  on my little brother?" He demanded, slightly growling. 

Everyone shivered, even Neji. Everyone turned to look at Mrs. Trashy hoe. She couldn't get a word out of her throat, her breathing hitched and she couldn't breathe.

(A/N: Please, someone throw her in jail.)

She started to stutter, almost like you talking to your crush. (A/N: lol, what crush XD)

"I-I...w-well...y-you s-see..." Then Itachi shook his head, eyes still glowing red.

"No need, don't worry Sasuke and Naruto, I'll take care of her," Itachi smirked, grabbed her hand, and dragged the pinkette out of the office.

"NO! SASUKE-KUN, DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME AWAY," She then turned to Itachi, "ITACHI, PLEASE, LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS, IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE!" 

Itachi then deadpanned, "Don't care what you have to say, your hurt my little brother, that's all I care about." 

Sakura's screams for help finally had Hinata chase after them. 

"WAIT, ITACHI-KUN, DON'T PLEASE!" Hinata screamed as she ran out of the room. 

Everyone stood there for about five minutes. No moving, no talking, nothing. Then Naruto finally spoke up.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened."