第9章 (Chapter 9)

Is it just me or my personas change, like, 60 fucking times a day?

Am I seriously the only one?

 ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

"SAKURA HARUNO!" Mebuki yelled at her twenty-four-year-old daughter. Sakura visibly flinched, she absolutely, with all her heart, hated her mother angry.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SASUKE-SAN?! ARE YOU MAD?!"

"I'm sorry, mom..."

"NO, SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, YOUNG LADY!" While Mebuki was yelling, Hiashi was just disciplining his daughter with just his eyes, Hinata didn't even have to explain to him, as soon as she looked right into her father's lilac eyes, she automatically knew he was pissed. Her sister just stood in the distance, watching both women get punished for doing something they clearly knew was wrong.

But, alas, they still did it.

M e a n w h i l e

Shikamaru was laying in his bed, taking advantage of his lunch break, thinking about Neji (A/N: Honestly, what else is new?). Shikamaru wanted to kiss the brunette so badly, but he didn't even know if Neji was into guys! 

(A/N: But...he does.)

The human pineapple groaned in frustration. "God... I have to take care of feelings soon, or else I'll never get a chance." He whispered as he looked at the big group picture they took just days before Naruto's and Hinata's wedding. 

Tenten was looking at Neji, lovesick.

Temari was looking at him. 

They all looked so... happy

Now, Naruto and Sasuke divorced Sakura and Hinata, he feels like Tenten could kill him with his eyes every time he and Neji hang out. It seems like the friend group just... crumbled apart.

Gaara moved back home and, surprisingly, took Lee with him. Kiba moved in with Kankuro after his own mother kicked him out. Akamaru came too, don't worry. 

What happened to us, what- He began to think. He suddenly paused. What happened to me?

*knock*

"Huh?"

*knock* 

Snapping out of his little world, he realized, someone was at his door. 

*knock*

"Oh, COMING!" He yelled and he raced out of bed and towards his front door. He whipped the door open and almost collapsed upon seeing Neji Hyuga. Neji noticed him and gave a little smile.

"Hey, Shika." As soft as possible, he said to the point where Shikamaru almost didn't hear him since he was too busy falling deeper in love with Destiny.

"I.." He couldn't speak, he never acted like this in front of Neji before. He's been in love with him since they were seventeen. 

Yes, he did fangirl internally every time Neji stood a foot away from him, but he never turned into Hinata

He mentally cursed Hinata, who was probably get her ass whooped by Sakura's mother. 

Damn you, Hinata, I caught your goddamn stuttering. 

"So, can I come in, I need to talk to you." He blinked.

"Oh, sure, come on in and make yourself comfy." He said, a little too fast.

This was going to be a long hour.