Prologue

Just like any other students, Jeon Siya also felt bit excited to enter school, next week is already their first day of school. Even though she's excited, she's still not prepared. She didn't even have a school supplies yet, she's just too lazy to go buy her supplies. Her mother gave her money to buy the things she needed since last month, but until now, she have nothing on her.

Siya is just a simple girl, she have the average height, according to her mother, but her friend Yeeun keeps on reminding her, how small she is. Yeeun's height is 180cm while Siya is just 173cm. Siya has poor eyesight and required to use glasses.

Sometimes her classmates and schoolmates call her nerd or four eyes, either of that. She might not show it, but she's hurting to heard it. She just ignore them, and go on her own. Not minding the people on her surrounding, Siya would only walk, head low.

She is a transferred students to this upcoming school year, and she's highly hoping, her life would go easy for her. New university means a lot for her, thinking her life will change. Praying for her another school year to be good at her, Siya finally decided to go and buy her supplies.

Before changing, Siya called her bestfriend Yeeun and asked her to go with her, without any further question, Yeeun agreed to. Siya jogged downstairs, asking permission to her mother and left. She waited inside the mall for Yeeun and minutes later, she spotted her entering the entrance.

She run up to her, waving her hand. "Yo, Yeeun!" She greeted. Yeeun waved her hand back and ran through her. Siya smiled widely, pulling Yeeun with her and dash towards bookstore. Both of them pant on running, causing for Yeeun to complain in annoyance.

"You could just, tell me to hurry and not run." She rolled her eyes playfully, earning a chuckle from Siya. Composing herself, she faced Siya, with eyebrows raised together. "And why, did you brought me here?" Siya can only scratch the back of her neck, giving Yeeun a peace sign. "Hold up—don't freaking tell me—" Siya nodded.

Yeeun glared Siya, as if she wanted to strangle her. "If you're just not my friend.." The two of them started to roam around, with a basket on their hands and grabbed the things Siya needed. When they finished, Siya go to the counter and wait for the cashier to punch the supplies.

Siya fished her wallet only to open it with small amount of money, cursing under her breath Siya looked at Yeeun. "I forget the money mother gave me on my other wallet." She told Yeeun. She bit her lower lip, bewildered.

"Gosh, Siya. You're always wrong timing, my brother just dropped me here, and I was actually expecting you to treat me, because mom just hold my allowance." Yeeun said, feeling nervous. Both of them can't even think right.

"Uh, Miss. The total amount is $24.50." The cashier said, Siya could only bit her lower lip. She approach the cashier, trying to find ways. "Can I just, come back? I totally forgot my money, please~" Siya did her very best to plea, but it's not working.

A guy behind cleared his throat, grabbing their attention. "I'm in hurry, can you please do it faster?"

"Sorry, Sir for inconvenient. Miss, you need to pay it now, we still have customer at the back."

Siya swallowed the lump on her throat, turning to guy behind. She smiled awkwardly at him feeling sorry. The guy sensed the situation and decided to butt in. "I'll pay for it!" He said, getting his wallet as he paid the cashier.

Yeeun and Siya shared the same look, their eyes widened in surprised. She grabbed the bags of supplies and thank the guy. "I'll pay you, if we'll meet again. Promise." The guy give her a quick nod and left.