Chapter 10

Inside the store•

Two days had passed, Siya and Hwanwoong remained the cat and dog they could be. There's no day, two of them would stop bickering, chasing and threatening each others like there's no tomorrow for that. As for Siya, she still sleep on Hwanwoong's bed, with pillows between them, for personal space.

Today is the last day of Siya on Yeo's house. She keep her things back to her backpack, forgetting about her school uniforms, that are still in Hwanwoong's bathroom, Siya got out of the room and waited for Hwanwoong at the doorstep, since Hwanwoong volunteer to send her home. The weather is nice, not like yesterday it was gloomy.

Siya tap her feet, as she glances upstairs. "Hwanwoong!!! You're taking too long!!!" Siya shouted out of complain as she watched Hwanwoong ran downstairs, heading towards her. "You're such a sloth, seriously." Siya rolled her eyes, stepping out of the door.

The two walk through the bus stop, comfortable silence around them, feeling the wind that blew their hair as they sat on one of the bench to wait for the bus. Hwanwoong glances at Siya and spoke. "Do you have something to do, today?" Siya looked at him and shook her head.

She asked. "Why?" Hwanwoong smiled as he answered. "Let's go to mall." Siya also smiled and agree with it. The bus arrived and the two entered, finding a near vacant seats. After the 20 minutes ride, Siya and Hwanwoong finally arrived at the bus stop near on Siya's neighborhood.

They got out of it, and walk towards Siya's house. When they reached, she put her backpack at her bedroom and changed on a casual outfit. She got out of her room and headed to Hwanwoong. "Let's go." Hwanwoong give a quick nod as approval as they stepped out of the house and take another path, through the mall.

And when they reached the mall, just like their first meeting, Siya again, forgot her wallet when she changes her clothes. She told it to Hwanwoong and received an unbothered reply. "What's new? You're so oblivious, I know." He said as he poke Siya's forehead, gently.  Siya pouted, following Hwanwoong behind, her head hanging down.

She's upset because she wanted to buy something, and because of her being oblivious, she's not able to buy it. Siya stopped abruptly, eyes widening and looked up to see Hwanwoong few inches away. They both blinked, stepping backwards. Siya mouthing a, 'sorry'.

"What happened to you?" Hwanwoong asked, concern on Siya's sudden mood. She shook her head as she walk, but Hwanwoong held her arm, stopping her from walking. "Tell me." He nonchalantly demanded, gazed unreadable.

Siya hesitate for a moment, finding it embarrassing to tell. "I'm... upset." Hwanwoong was seemed taken aback, his grip on Siya's arm, loosen. "W-Why? Is it, because of what I said?" He tilted his head a bit, worried that it could be.

Siya shook her hands, causing for Hwanwoong to let go of his grasped. "No, no, It's not. I'm upset because I forgot my wallet, when I planned of buying something.." She told him, kinda embarrass for who-knows-the-reason-why as she smiled awkwardly.

"Oh?.. But, why not tell me?" Siya didn't response. "Come on Siya." He presses his lips together, as he grabbed Siya's shoulder. "Are you not gonna tell me, or I'll make you do it?" Siya gulp her saliva, and spit out the answer. "Iwanttobuyasnacksandnewhoodieandbook." Hwanwoong laugh as he throw Siya a look of amusement.

"Are you a rapper? Or are you planning to? Can you tell it, slowly?" Siya scratch the back of her head. "Uh... I... want to buy a snacks and hoodie, and book.." She looked down. Hwanwoong looked at her, nodding even Siya can't see him. "Okay, let's go buy it." He said, surprising Siya who looked up with wide eyes. Before she could even react, Hwanwoong pulled her with him, dragging her to a near store, with different hoodies.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can just buy next time, and sure you won't accept my money again if I'll pay you." Said Siya, shrugging. "You know what? I don't care, so go pick anything you want." Siya's eyes sparked, getting excited. "Anything? Like—I can choose many?"

"If you want me to buy this store, I will."

"Woah, you're a rich-ass kid, but you don't have to."

"Shouldn't you be happy? Your king is buying you anything you want?"

"King?"

"Servant, I'm your king, so stop acting clueless."

"Oh my gosh, you're just my master an hour ago, then now you're already my king?"

"Wait, what's the problem? It's still the same though."

"It's different, you know? King is much higher than a small master."

"Small? Why are you even tall?"

"I'm just stating a fact."

"Oh well, you're my servant and I'm your king, that's it, final."

"Whatever. I'll get fifteen."

"I told you, if you want this whole store, I'll buy it."

"I wanted to, but think about the workers if you buy this, you'll make them jobless." Siya retorted, searching onto the racks. Hwanwoong just followed her, doing the same. Siya's eyes landed on the near wall, where other hoodies are hang on. She stopped as she examined it. "It's cute.." She mumble, making Hwanwoong looked at the direction of where her eyes, fixated.

"You want it?" Hwanwoong asked and Siya nodded. Hwanwoong laugh, as he points out something. "It has a couple hoodie, and for you to get that one," He pointed the other pair. "You need to buy the other pair, and you don't have boyfriend to use the other." He said in a mocking tone, causing for Siya to glares at him.

"I don't think it's necessary." She replied, that made her regret to even speak, because Hwanwoong just pissing her. "Of course, it is. You cannot just display it to your room, and let dust cover its beautiful design. So sad, your single." Hwanwoong made a fake cry, receiving a smack on the arm from Siya.

"You're single too, so shut up. I doubt you find a girlfriend." Hwanwoong returned her glare, and they remained like that, as if it's a staring competition. Atmosphere tensing, seconds by seconds. But got interrupted when someone spoke, beside them.

"Siya?" The mentioned girl turned to the latter's direction, eyes widening. "Hyunjin? OMG!" The latter and Siya shared a hug, with wide smile came across their faces, glancing each other. "I missed you." Hyunjin said. "Same here." Siya reply.

Hyunjin look behind her to see Hwanwoong, watching them with unreadable expression as he smiled at him, Hwanwoong smiled back as a respect. "Who is he?" Hyunjin asked, referring to Hwanwoong. She turned around, pulling Hwanwoong beside her.

"This is king Hwanwoong, Hyunjin. Your Majesty, this is my childhood bestfriend, Hyunjin." She introduced. Hyunjin frown at her, curiosity all over his face. "Uh.. what—nevermind, anyway I heard you guys bickering about that hoodie, why don't buy it and give the other pair to.. uh...your king." Hyunjin scratch the back of his neck, thinking what goes to Siya for saying that.

Siya huffed at the idea, making face. Hwanwoong on the other hand, didn't response. Siya looked back at the hoodie and back to Hwanwoong, thinking if she should follow what her bestfriend have said, or follow her pride. "I can keep the other pair." She said.

Hwanwoong and Hyunjin laugh.