Chapter 1

The Guy•

First day of school, finally came. Siya went to her new university, anxiety starts to build up. No matter how hard she tries to convince herself to stay calm and not worry about her classmates and schoolmates first impression on her, she still feels it, having anxiety.

Brushing that thoughts off of her head, Siya stand firmly and walk inside, as what she was instructed, when a teacher called her, she made her way towards the near building and find the office she's told to go to.

Sighing frustratedly, Siya continued to look for the office hoping someone would help her. She almost roam the whole building not finding any office for a teacher, she get out of the building and decided to go to the opposite building. Before heading to that building, Siya stopped, eyeing the building, hoping that it will lead her to the office.

Couldn't careless, Siya run and accidentally bumped to someone. "I'm just new here, but then I'm already suffering." She mumbled under her breath, glancing the person she bumped on. Her eyes widened, a smile came across her lips. "H-Hi, you remember me? I'm the girl you helped last week at the bookstore." She told the person.

"Oh?" He raised a brow. "Oh yeah, I remember. Well if you're planning to pay me, don't mind it anymore." Siya nodded, bit hesitant.

"Can I, ask for another help?" Siya asked nervously, by just  asking that, she can feel herself burning in embarrassment. The guy tilted his head, giving Siya a questioning look. "I need to find the, administration's office, and I can't find it."

The guy nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let's go follow me." The guy lead Siya to the other building, near on where she's supposed to go, and when they arrived, she thanked the guy and enter. Few minutes after, she got out of the room, finding the same guy outside. "I think, you're new here, so I'll accompany you."

Siya smiled widely, being so thankful on him. "What's your name, by the way?" The guy asked as he looked at Siya beside him. The girl looked up and answered. "Jeon Siya, how about you?"

"Yeo Hwanwoong." The girl nodded, and showed the small paper she received from admin to the boy. He scan it very well, trying to find any same schedule. "We have no same schedule, but I can show you the rooms and your homeroom."

"Thank you so much."

"Not a big deal." He smirked, causing for Siya to tensed up. Just as when she feel comfortable around someone, she suddenly feels like something's off with his smirk. After the guy show her the room of her different class, he now brought her to her homeroom and left.

Siya breathed in and out, knocking on door, she's hoping to not get scold for being late. The door opened, revealing a middle aged woman, with a glasses. "Good morning, ma'am. I'm sorry for being late, I got lost looking for my homeroom." She reasoned and bowed.

The teacher smiled and assure her it's fine. "Introduce yourself." The teacher said, and Siya obliged. After it she found three empty seat, one on the aisle, two at the back. Since she prepared less attention, she chose to sit at the back.

As when the teacher start teaching, a knock was heard at the door. The teacher went to open it and two female students were standing outside. They entered the room, bowing at the teacher and classmates. The other one take the seat on the aisle while the other one, take a seat on the empty seat beside Siya.

The teacher dismissed the class and left the room, soon after, Siya got out of the room to go to her next class. She sat on one of the seat at back, waiting for other students and teacher to arrived. Siya met the girl who sit with her at their homeroom, enter. The girl headed towards Siya and greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Kang Allison." She introduced. Siya also introduced herself, feeling happy to made a friend. "You're a transferee, right?" Siya nodded. "Not to interfere, why did you transfer?"

Siya let out a sigh, and answered truthfully. "Because... I can't take the treatment anymore, my classmates always made fun of me, bully me if they're too bored." Allison gave her a small smile, patting her shoulder.

"Don't worry, this university is very strict when its about bullying." The two talk to each other until the teacher came, shushing the whole classroom. Siya listen carefully not until she heard the students in front of her whispering something, that is enough for her to hear.

"Did you see Hwanwoong? He's so pretty, and you won't believe he smiled at me."
"He always smile at everyone."
"Oh well... I know, and he even accept the food I gave to him."

Siya, lean forward at Allison and whispered. "Do they like Hwanwoong?" Allison gaze Siya, questionably. Her eyes landed on the students in front and to the teacher, before to Siya.

"Well, almost everyone." She shrugged, turning back her attention to their teacher. Siya's mouth turned to 'o' and looked at the teacher. The time run quick, and in lunch time, Siya eat with Allison and her friend Solein.

"I can't join you later, Al. My boyfriend and I are going somewhere." Solein told Allison. Siya just listen, hoping Allison won't see her as substitute for Solein. Allison want Solein to come with her at the mall, to wait for her boyfriend, which Siya tried to avoid.

She don't want to third wheel on them, and she's also visiting Yeeun's house today. Yeeun enter different university as Siya and the only time they can spend together, is to visit each other. And they make sure, there's no week that they won't see each other as if they won't live without seeing their faces.

"It's so boring to wait." Allison whined, and her eyes land on Siya. "Siya, how about you? Can you join me?" She asked whilst smiling, waiting for Siya to answer.

Arghhh! I can't, somebody help me! As if in one cue, Hwanwoong appeared out of nowhere, making Siya smiled. "Hey Si—" Hwanwoong got interrupted by Siya and go with the flow.

"Sorry Allison, but I'm going somewhere with Hwanwoong, right?" She turned to Hwanwoong giving a knowing look. "Y-Yeah, we're going somewhere later." Hwanwoong said. Allison pouted.

"Can I ask? What is your relationship together?" Solein asked, eyeing Hwanwoong and Siya, curiosity all over their faces. The bell rang indicating lunch is over, Siya sigh in relief and bid her goodbyes since they have different classes after lunch until dismissal.

When she's outside, Hwanwoong came to follow Siya. "Guess who owed me a lot~" Hwanwoong whistle playfully, receiving an irritated glare from Siya. "What's with that? Shouldn't you be thanking me?"

"Okay fine. Thank you, Hwanwoong for helping me out again." The boy give a cheeky smile, not yet done as he spoke. "I think, you should do something for me too." Said Hwanwoong, making Siya stopped.

"You said"

"Yeah, I know. It's not about money, okay?"

"What do you want now?"

"You'll be my servant, starting tomorrow." Without any response from Siya, Hwanwoong scurried away, waving at her. "See you tomorrow!" He yelled, earning the attention of some students, who's going to their classes as well.

Siya was left dumbfounded as she watched Hwanwoong fade away on her sight.