Chapter 18

•Wedding•

"What date it is anyway?"

"If possible soon." Hwanwoong's mother answered.

"These will take weeks, so estimated 3 weeks.. today is July 25.. How about, August 18? Is it okay?"

"Yeah sure." Hwanwoong's mother assured.

"What time, in morning we can start at 8:00 or 10:00 at exact and on afternoon, 1:00 or 2:30pm."

"10:00am." Hwanwoong answered.

"On the cake, you can order it on any cake shop you want, or just join it at the plan."

"Let's join it at the plan, so the design will match on the theme." Siya replied.

"4,6 or 8 layers?"

"6!" Hwanwoong and Siya said at the same time. The woman chuckled and nodded.

"Okay so, the wedding is on August 18, 10:00am with the concept of Beach wedding and theme would be mixed floral and sea inspired designs. Cake 6 layers. Am I right?"

"Yep!"

"We'll also take charge of making the invitations and wedding giveaways." The woman also added. They shook hands with her, as they bid their goodbyes and went to the hotel, where the reception will be. After settling to it, they go for food tasting, and they finished for almost evening.

On the next day, the two went back to the boutique and take their measurement. As they finished, the two didn't go home yet and go somewhere else. The next day, Monday. Siya enter school, but spend her day with Hwanwoong practicing his choreography for their, intramural.

Two weeks had passed, Hwanwoong is still improving his dance steps, and already proposed to Siya. It was Friday evening, when Hwanwoong decided to stay on Siya's house. They were inside the room, cuddling on Siya's bed. "Where are you nervous, on your competition or our wedding?" Siya asked, arms on Hwanwoong's waist as she looked up to see his face.

Hwanwoong thought for a while and answered, "On our wedding, because I seriously don't know what to do." He chuckle along with Siya, who seemed to relate. "But, mom said we'll be having rehearsal so... not really." He added, hugging Siya tightly, making her cheek press on his chest.

The night went by, same goes to their weekend and another days. Siya and Hwanwoong do the same cycle everyday; go to school, only to have their attendance and do Hwanwoong's practice, since they are not allowed to do it outside the school, as principal's command, for their own safety.

August 18 finally came, Hwanwoong and Siya already talk to their teachers and principal about their wedding, and now some of the teachers, schoolmates and classmates attend, since they were all really anticipated about it. They just thanked the event, for not having a regular class, so no one will miss a lesson.

Everyone also knew that they got married because of business, but still Hwanwoong and Siya are officially dating, and they also do love each other. That's why no one did unnecessary questioning anymore. Yeeun was Siya's maid of honour. Allison, Solein, Serim and one of Siya's cousin are bride's maid.

Siya was inside her room, preparing for the wedding. She wore a light make-up, same goes to the other five girls since it's a mixed floral and sea designs. Their make-up, was a mermaid inspired, but since Siya is the bride, they made it more elegant. She's wearing a pearly necklace with seashell pendant, and was decorated with small flowers.

Her gown fitted her and well embracing her curves, making her more outstanding and eye-catching. Her veil-flower crown, that is also decorated with pink corals, was well put at her head. Her hair was down up to her chest a little wavy, and either side of her ears has a braided hair, with small flowers.

Her flower bouquet, also has sea designs. Hwanwoong on the other hand, wore his tuxedo, his hair with few bangs were also down, he also got a make-up like Siya, but his' are manly. He was already at their wedding location, where the sound of waves could be heard audibly.

Everyone seated on their designated place. Including Siya's other friends, who are; Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin, Gyeongmin and Jihan, who was very surprised to hear the news, since she was expecting, Siya and Hwanwoong would never be together.

As Siya's service arrived, everyone turned their heads to the closed door, and patiently some are impatiently waiting for it to open. Siya took a deep breath and assured herself. When the door opened, she nervously stepped out of it and stood there, glancing everyone until her eyes, land on the person she will be with, up til their last breath.

Immediately her lips curled up forming a sweet smile. Her grasps on the bouquet tightened as she took another deep breath, and slowly walk towards Hwanwoong, their eyes locked together. Siya's parents watch her with pure happiness. The people there watch Siya with agape mouth as they got mesmerized by Siya.

Even Yeeun, Han and Hyunjin teared up seeing her on her gown. When she reached Hwanwoong, she hold onto his offering hand and smiled. "You look so beautiful~" Hwanwoong told her softly. Siya chuckle and thanked Hwanwoong, saying the same compliment. The ceremony started, them exchanging their vows, putting ring on each others' ring finger, as they were announced, husband and wife. Everybody clapped their hands at the two newly wed on their front, shouting a lot of praises and complimentary words.

The two new married couple, smiled at the crowd shyly. Siya and Hwanwoong enter on the same service, Siya used before and go to the reception. As their love ones, friends and their other closed people arrived the reception. The two was bombarded with different statement, about the two of them.

"I'm gonna kill you, be thankful you have your husband beside you." Hyunjin told Siya, sulking whilst crossing his arms, giving an upset look, that alarmed Siya. "You didn't told us right away, that you two, are getting married. You just told when it's already the day after."

Siya apologetic smiled. "I'm sorry, we're too busy with many things, and I thought I already informed you guys." She truthfully told them. Hwanwoong nodded at her statement. "Yeah, I'm actually the one to made her remember to invite you guys." Hwanwoong said.

"You what?! Who's our bestfriend now?" Seungmin asked, bit sulky. Changbin also nodded. "Mmm, you're supposed to be the first person to remember us."

"You should make me a godfather." Han said and Gyeongmin seconded. "Me too, a godmother." Siya glanced them, giving an unbelievable look as she pursed her lips to speak, but became speechless. "And I really believed, that you two are just friends." Jihan said, wanting to roll her eyes.

Solein, Allison, Serim, Changmin and Yeeun came to them, and introduced themselves to Siya's childhood bestfriend except for Yeeun, whose one of their childhood bestfriend. But Yeeun, just transferred house early than Siya.

Siya and Hwanwoong received a lot of gifts, from small to largest gifts. The two were overwhelmed by the support, they didn't expect it, not even their schoolmates, classmates and teachers including the principal. The others also, were their parents' coworkers on the company.

And since Hwanwoong's parents was one of well-known businessman, their wedding was also featured on the newspapers, and to the media. But only the school, and closed friends of them who knows that the two got married because of business and not because they are ready to.