Chapter 11

Friends meeting•

Hwanwoong and Hyunjin laugh.

"You little servant, listen to me." Hwanwoong said as he cross his arms, Hyungjin looked at him, with a pure confusion. "Do you want that hoodie, or you want to leave the store? And I take back what I've said, it doesn't look like a couple hoodie, it looks like a befriends hoodie." They looked at the hoodie. "We're not friends, but.. fine." The boy chuckle at her silliness and tell the saleslady, that they will buy the hoodie.

After it, the three of them got out. "You didn't buy?" Siya asked Hyunjin. He shook his head. "Nope, while I'm passing the store, I heard your voice inside, that's why I entered." He explained, receiving a nod as response. "And I'm here, because I'm meeting with our friends, including Seungmin." Hyunjin added and winked at Siya.

Hwanwoong furrowed his brows, and asked Hyunjin. "Who is Seungmin?" Siya shake her hands to Hwanwoong, along with her head. "No one, no one." She said, bit nervous. Hyunjin laugh as he answer Hwanwoong. "It's her crush." Hwanwoong nodded as understanding and took a glance at Siya. "Ex-crush." Siya corrected, mumbling something under her breath.

"Hyunjin!" They all turned around, and saw three boys, and two gilrs running towards them. Hwanwoong looked at Siya, who looked down. When the five newcomers stopped at their front, their eyes immediately land on Siya and Hwanwoong, who went to Siya's side.

"Siya! We missed you!" They said as they all jumped into Siya, engulfing her on their embraced. She hug them back and said the same. "Uh guys, this is Hwanwoong. Hwanwoong that is, Han, Changbin, Seungmin, Gyeongmin and... Jihan." They bowed at Hwanwoong, so do Hwanwoong.

Jihan cling onto Seungmin's shoulder, eyeing Siya. Hwanwoong noticed everything, and it seemed that, it all click in his head. The only thing he needs to find out is, what else is her relationship with the others. "Let's eat together, Siya." Seungmin said. Siya smiled and agreed.

When they start walking, Hwanwoong hold Siya and told her to stopped. Seeing them bit far, Hwanwoong proceed on asking. "Can you tell me, is there something wrong?" He asked in a low voice. Siya looked back at her friends and sigh.

"Jihan is my bestfriend, and then I told her and Hyunjin that I had a crush on Seungmin. Suddenly, three days after it, I heard that they were dating. Then Jihan, she started to act so strange, and even told Seungmin to stay away from me." Hwanwoong rub her back. "It's okay, forget about it okay?" He flashed Siya a reassuring smile.

"You're right!" They chuckled and walk to catch up with others. Hwanwoong hold her hand and smiled at her. She smiled back and they entered on the fast food, where the rest enter. They took a seat in front of Hyunjin and Han, beside them Jihan and Seungmin.

On the other side, where Hwanwoong and Siya seated, beside them, Changbin and Gyeongmin. The other three boys, which is Hwanwoong, Seungmin and Changbin went to take their orders, and the rest wait. Gyeongmin nudged Siya, wriggling her eyebrows mischievously. "Who is that pretty boy?"

"Yeah, who is that? I like him, he's so pretty." Jihan whine, so eager to be closed with Hwanwoong. Siya gasped dramatically. "You forgot his name?" Han and Hyunjin laugh at the two girls. "It's Hwanwoong, Siya's friend." Hyunjin told them, as Jihan twirl her hair.

Siya and Hyunjin shared a glance, Hyunjin giving her an apologetic smile. Gyeongmin pout. "I thought it's her boyfriend, they looked cute together." She said with a giggle. "Yeah, they're cute together." Han agreed, as Hyunjin remember the event earlier.

"You guys will surely like to see them more, when you heard them bickering a while ago, inside the store." Hyunjin chuckle, Siya's face turning to red. "We look more cute." Jihan said, with a smile, that made Hyunjin and Siya widened their eyes.

"You have Seungmin, your boyfriend." Han deadpanned, rolling his eyes. Gyeongmin snorted, and shook her head in disbelief. "Be loyal to Seungmin, Jihan. You're already lucky to have him." She points out. Jihan just rolled her eyes, boringly.

Meanwhile, Changbin and Seungmin being interrogative to Hwanwoong. They were waiting for their turn, as they communicate. "Are you, Siya's boyfriend?" Changbin asked, and Hwanwoong shook his head. Seungmin also asked a question. "How did you two, became friends?"

"When she's being oblivious at the bookstore, and clumsy at the school." Hwanwoong answered, plainly. Seungmin nodded as he asked another question. "Why are you together?" Hwanwoong looked at Seungmin and smile. "Because, I asked her to go with me, here on the mall." Changbin showed a surprised reaction as he spoke.

"Wow, how did you even do that?" Hwanwoong frown, giving a questioning look and Changbin continued. "Siya is really hard to convince. Sometimes you really have to deal with her something, so that she'll go with you, wherever you want or do whatever you want."

Hwanwoong sink in everything he heard, getting surprise on the information but didn't show it. "You're right, that she's really oblivious and clumsy and you must add, lazy." Seungmin told him, Changbin nodded at the statement of Seungmin, agreeing on it. "She's very lazy to even, buy a snacks for herself. She really love snacks and to read books." Changbin added. Hwanwoong nod, mentally taking a note of everything they said.

"Are you guys, her childhood friends too?" Hwanwoong asked the two, who nodded eagerly, with a proud smile plastered on their faces. "Yeah, that's why we know each other very much." Changbin said. Now it's their turn to order, so they stop talking and focus on ordering.

After ordering, they got back to their table and just wait for the staff to bring their meal to them. "We're going to watch movie Siya, do you want to join?" Hyunjin offered. Siya shook her head, declining the offer as she tell her reason. "I'm sorry but, I need to go home early and I don't have money." Hyunjin pouted to her, as he convince her more.

"It's still early." Siya shook her head. "And it's your favorite genre, horror." He plea. "I don't have money and—"

"We'll go." Hwanwoong said, cutting off Siya, receiving a glare from the girl. A staff came in, putting down their orders, as the other sort the meals. "I'll pay and after, let's buy the other stuff you wanted to buy." Hwanwoong added, and before Siya could ever say a word, Hwanwoong shove a fries inside her mouth. "Just eat, so your mind will behave and your worm inside your stomach must be hungry now."

Siya accept her defeat, as she munch the fries solemnly. Reason why she don't want to go with them, is because she's trying to avoid Jihan as much as possible. She don't want her to be her friend anymore. Dating the person she like, even she already tell it to Jihan, is fine. But making up stories, to made them got mad on her, will never be fine.

She's just thankful, they didn't listen to her, because they said, they know Siya. She can't do awful things to others, even Seungmin believed, Siya could never hurt anyone. That's why when her parents told her, they're changing house, even she's sad, she never complain.

For her it's better to be far, than to be around with the person, that can ruin her image, because of envy. Siya almost regret, introducing her to them. But then she thought, she never did something bad to Jihan, and why would she try to ruin them. Keeping the bad things Jihan did to her, Siya chose to keep her distance instead. She's wondering on what happened to the old Jihan she first knew.