Chapter 14

•Working plan•

"What is it?" She asked, curiously. Hwanwoong took a deep breath and said, "They just want me to marry that girl, because of business... and, they know your parents, they are pretty close." He paused, as Siya back away from him to see him clearly. "Let's tell them, we're dating."

Siya rose up from the bed immediately. "No way. Are you insane? What if they—"

"That's what, I'm talking about. We've known each other already, and it's more okay than to marry someone else." He said cutting off Siya. "Please, Siya. You don't want me to be in trouble, because of that." Siya think about it. She's really hesitant to answer but, it already made its was out of her mouth. "Fine, I agree with that." She said and cover her mouth after, realizing what she have said.

Hwanwoong on the other hand, happily got down from the bed and hugged Siya, so tight. "Thank you, so muuuuuuch! Muah!" He kissed her forehead, and smiled cheekily. "Let's go tell them." He said and Siya take a deep breath, before nodding.

Siya's parents were in their room, when another thought came to their mind. "Darling, why do you think, Yeo's are asking, about their son to us? To Siya?" Her father asked, curiosity written all over his face. Siya's mother spun around meeting the curious gaze of her husband.

"I'm curious too. Wait—what if.. their son and our Siya are.."

"Dating?!" They both asked at the same time. Shocked is evidenced on their faces. A knock was heard on the door, and seconds after the door swing open, revealing Siya. She entered the room and greeted them, before telling her reason why she went there. "Uh.. Mom, dad? Can I go to, Hwanwoong's house? I'll be quick." She asked permission.

Her mother and father, looked at each other, confused. "Hwanwoong?" They asked. "Yeo Hwanwoong." They raised their eyebrows and 'oh'-ed. "Siya? Is there something, we need to know?" Her father asked, tilting his head to the right side, a little bit.

"Let's tell them, we're dating."

Siya sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry mom and dad, I-uh... We're...dating..." Siya mentally cursed herself, including Hwanwoong as she looked at her parents, that shows unreadable expression. Her mother approach her and pat her back. "Siya, honey. You know, it's not a big deal to us. We're actually happy to know that, so don't be sacred." She chuckle along with her husband.

"But, Siya.. his parents arranged him on a marriage, last day. You didn't tell them?" Siya shook her head. That's actually the reason, why we act like this. She thought. Her father sighed. "Go tell them, they might change their mind." He smiled, assuring Siya. The mother nodded on his statement, and hugged their daughter. "Go, just remember, we're always here." Siya happily nodded and kissed them goodbye.

When she got out of the room, Siya get her phone and texted Yeeun about it and got out of the house, finding Hwanwoong waiting for her outside. "Let's go." They walk to the bus stop station, anxiously sitting and in deep thought. As when they reached the house of Hwanwoong, both of them took a deep breath.

Hwanwoong hold Siya's cold hand and smile, faintly. Siya see the worries inside his eyes, as she assured him. "Don't worry and don't be scared, I'm right here beside you, everything will be okay. Fighting!" Hwanwoong's smile grew bigger and hug Siya. "Thank you." They entered the house silently and found Hwanwoong's parents on the living room.

They stood up and walk to Hwanwoong. "You made us worried, are you okay? Where did you go?" His mother asked, before their eyes landed on Siya and to their intertwined fingers. Her mother gasped, stepping backwards. Hwanwoong's father also looked at them in pure shocked, but still doubting them. "We're in relationship, mom, dad. I can't marry someone else, I didn't saw nor knew. And... I don't want to marry anyone I don't like." Hwanwoong told them straightforward.

Siya glances at Hwanwoong, her heart is beating fast. Her breathing became heavy, because of the situation. She tremble lightly, her hands getting colder and shaking. Hwanwoong noticed it and looked at Siya, he smiled at her and say some soothing words, which calm Siya and smiled back at him, that made the doubt of his parents gone, and instead was replaced by adoration.

"Then..." Hwanwoong's father spoke. "Let's cancel the marriage, between Moon's daughter and our son, let's changed it." Hwanwoong's mother looked at her husband in confusion. "Let's settle everything with Jeon family, instead." He smiled, clasping his both hands. Siya's eyes widened.

"Y-You mean... we are the one..to get, married?" Hwanwoong's father nod his head, enthusiastically. "Yes! We'll call a dinner meeting tonight. You two, can talk about it on Hwanwoong's room." His mother approached them with wide smile plastered on her face.

"I'm happy to know, that you'll marry a girl, that I'm sure can take care of you." She pat his head, and smiled to them, before leaving them alone. Hwanwoong put his both hands on her shoulders. "I'm sorry." He said and pulled Siya into a hug. Siya felt a warm liquid on her cheeks, and found herself crying. Her hand clutch onto, Hwanwoong's shirt. "I'm not ready for that."

"Me too, but I'm sure. We can do this." He pulled away and smile, cupping her cheeks. "Where is the cheerful Siya, I knew? Smile, you'll make me sad." Hwanwoong pout, changing his expression into sad one. Siya chuckle at his expression and playfully, whack his face. "Stop acting like that, doesn't suit you."

"Hey, your king is cute." Siya hurled. "You're so mean!" He whined pouting more, that made Siya laugh. "I told you, it doesn't suit you." Hwanwoong squint his eyes to Siya, inhaling a thick amount of air. "Clean my room." He said as he crossed his arms.

Siya shake her head in disbelief. "I can imagine myself, if we got married, cleaning the whole house all alone, because the person I lived with, is such a child-like." She rolled her eyes. Hwanwoong gasped dramatically, putting his hand on his chest. "I feel soooo attacked. You know what? I'll be a good husband in the future."

"I bet, that's sooooooo impossible." Siya retorted emphasizing the last word. "Your future wife is, so unlucky. I pity her." She added, with sympathetic look. Hwanwoong snorted. "You pity yourself, I suppose. Don't forget, you are my future wife." He winked, just making Siya realized.

Siya screamed on the top of her lungs as she chased Hwanwoong. The two run here and there, not noticing the two married couple, whose been watching them since they left the two all alone. They were upstairs, laughing at their silliness. "I can imagine them, death glaring and threatening each other, when they were all by themselves." Hwanwoong's mother said to her husband, who agreed to her.

"They will make a strong bond, even if they're always like that. They are just like the cartoon series Hwanwoong always watch when he's a little kids." He said, they looked at each other and laugh, still hearing the bickering Hwanwoong and Siya.