Chapter 21

Accident

Hwanwoong smiled and hug Siya once again. "Thank you~" They went to kitchen where the others were in and the small celebration start. As the dusk came, their visitors left and was replaced with their parents, that also left when it's already late. Now there is only Siya and Hwanwoong left, cleaning the mess.

They entered their bedroom tiredly. They laid down on their bed and cuddle up. "You have the award of best in pulling a surprise." Hwanwoong told Siya, chuckling, still can't get over on it. Siya laugh softly, and Hwanwoong kiss her forehead for long, tightening his grip on Siya. "Good night~"

"Good night~" Siya responded and looked up. Hwanwoong give her a peck on the lips and they both shut their eyes to sleep.

As the day passed, Siya and Hwanwoong grow more closer, that even not seeing each other for an hour, could made them feel sick. Sometimes they do argue but none of them want it to last long. As their relationship become more strong, the hardships they were experiencing are really making it more difficult for them.

One of it is their study, that sometimes, one of them would go home tired, that cause for them to have misunderstanding. The stressful day, they have because they were already at their fourth year college, also made them bit distance during daytime. But nonetheless, the love they have for each other, only grow bigger than it is before.

It was gloomy day, when Hwanwoong waited for Siya at the waiting shed outside. Siya go back to her classroom to get her paint materials, when she's about to go home, a heavy rain poured down making her, swore under her breath. "Oh Siya, why are you still here?" One of her teacher asked.

"Ma'am, I forgot my painting material so I need to go back. But seems like the weather just made it wrong timing to forget." She face palm herself and watch as how the raindrops touch the ground. "Hwanwoong must be cold now." She mumbled, that made her teacher frown. Only the loud noise of rain can be heard.

Her teacher said something, but because of the loud sound of the raindrops, Siya didn't hear it so her teacher decided to yell the words she's saying. "YOU CAN GO TO TEACHER'S FACULTY, THERE'S MANY UMBRELLA THERE OF STUDENTS WHO FORGET TO BRING IT BACK WITH THEM, DURING DISMISSAL. YOU CAN USE IT." Siya mouthed a thank you and run downstairs to go to the faculty. When she reached it, many kinds of umbrella greeted her at the corner of the room.

Siya grabbed the quite big umbrella that will suit the two of them. She got out of the school gate and walk on the left direction, where Hwanwoong is. Siya's view isn't clear because of the rain continued to drop. When she reached the waiting shed, she saw two people.

The guy back facing her, with an arms wrapped around his waist. She dropped the umbrella she's carrying along with her paint material that startled the two. She covered her mouth as she cried and ran through her right side. Hwanwoong's faint scream of her name was the last thing she heard, before she black out.

Hwanwoong run over to Siya's not moving body on the ground. He held her tight and tried to wake her up. "Siya! Please wake up!" He cried and the driver of the car that hit Siya got out of the car and told him to bring Siya on the car. The driver drove off to the near hospital and Hwanwoong carry Siya through the emergency room.

He was shaking and can't think well. He called Yeeun and told her about Siya. Yeeun came few moments after, very distress, asking what happened and the driver who hit Siya is the one to explain as they called Siya's parents. Since it was all accident, according to lost-soul Hwanwoong and also the driver, he was only asked to pay for small amount of money, but in charge on Siya's hospital bill.

That night, Siya was confined at the hospital, comatose on the impact that her head got on hitting the ground. Seconds had past, that turned into minutes, hours, days, weeks and months, Hwanwoong is still the sorry he is.

He still go to school but not the cheerful he is. He also take Siya's printout copy of lesson and quizzes Siya has and answered it on the hospital. He hold Siya's hand and caress her hair. A tear roll down to his cheeks.

"Siya? Do you hear me? You know what? I missed you sooooooo much. I missed hugging you, I missed your hugs, I missed your kisses, I missed to kiss you. I missed to sleep with you. I missed your 'welcome home' greetings, I missed everything with you." He stopped and cried even more.

"I feel so incomplete without you. I can't eat well, thinking of you, laying there. When will you wake up? Are you still mad at me? Please don't be anymore, I already explained to you, and it's all true... I only love you, and that will remain until I die. I won't never cheat on you nor leave you." He kissed her hand and gripped to it.

The door swing open, interrupting Hwanwoong on his thought. He turned his head to looked at the door's direction and immediately his blood boiled. "What are you doing here?!" He asked the latter, angrily. "Are you that shameless? To even showed up, knowing you're the reason why she's there?"

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." She cried, and received a sarcastic and bitter laugh from Hwanwoong as he ranted without noticing the door opened, he started.

"You're sorry, huh? If you didn't just popped up, out of nowhere and hug me like we are close. If you only back away, instead of tightening your hug, Siya won't see it. Siya won't misunderstood it, and won't be here. We're probably marching on our graduation together, last week!

"We're probably sleeping and eating together! And we're supposed to be on vacation today! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE VACATION TODAY! DO YOU HEAR THAT?!!" Hwanwoong shouted, shaking the latter. Fire of fury in his eyes, as an arms removed his gripped on latter's shoulders.

"Stop it, Hwanwoong. Calm down." Hyunjin said, pushing Hwanwoong slowly through Siya's bed. He returned to latter and asked. "Is it true Jihan? You're the reason, why Siya's here?" He pointed Siya's unconscious body, with a beeping machine that connects the tube on Siya's mouth.

"Answer us, Jihan." Han said, calmly. Jihan looked down and nodded.

Hyunjin looked at Jihan surprised. "Seriously? You already took Seungmin away from her before, now you're also trying to take Hwanwoong?"

"Took Seungmin away?" Gyeongmin asked, confused.

"Siya told me, that she told Jihan that she likes Seungmin."

Gyeongmin clenched her teeth on Hyunjin's replied and looked at Jihan. "Wow.. Don't forget, that if it's not because of Siya, you won't be with us, if it is not because of Siya, we won't know you. Know your place."

Changbin couldn't say a word and gazed Seungmin. He took a deep breath and look at Jihan. "Since when did you know, that Siya liked Seungmin?" He asked with fierce look.

"T-Two weeks, after Seungmin told me he like Siya." Her answer made everyone widened their eyes, including Hwanwoong who sober up.

"Then, instead of helping me to get Siya, you manipulate me?" Seungmin finally spoke. Jihan looked down. "Guess what? She got married, without even knowing we felt the same before. I hope you're happy with that, because from now on, all things we had is over. You got it?" Seungmin told her lastly and left slamming the door.

"We'll get going now, Hwanwoong. We'll comeback soon." Hyunjin informed Hwanwoong and they left. Jihan soon left too, with bloodshot eyes.