Chapter 5

•Sickness•

It was afternoon on Siya's second day of not attending school, because of fever. She got down to their living room, carrying her blanket and pillow with her. Not able to cook, Siya's stomach made a noise, making her pout. A knock interrupt her hunger, Siya got up tiredly to open the door.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you're supposed to be at school?" She asked. The latter didn't mind to answer and walk past her. "I bought you medicine, and soup, come on." Siya follwed the latter at their kitchen, as she watched him transfer the soup on different bowl, heating it up.

"I can't just leave my servant sick, at her home all alone." Hwanwoong said, as he prepare the water and medicine. After he finished heating the soup, he put the soup on the table, slowly pushing it through Siya and hand her a spoon. "Now eat."

Siya finished the soup, speed is evidence, that she's really hungry. Hwanwoong took the bowl, instructing her to take the medicine. He wash the bowl and spoon, and sat back to his seat, facing Siya. "Don't tell me, you didn't eat yesterday and last night." Hwanwoong narrow his eyes at Siya.

"I ate yesterday, and last night too. Yeeun broughg me food, it's just today, because she's not able to come and I don't have the courage to cook." Siya told Hwanwoong, bit tired. The boy nodded and get his bag. He opened it and grabbed something inside.

"Do you want snack? I brought some." He smiled, making Siya's heart flutter as she watch Hwanwoong get the snack away from his bag. Siya's expression softened seeing Hwanwoong do such thing for her, never in a million she thought, Hwanwoong would care for her.

"Did you, cut a class? Skipped?" Hwanwoong shrug and answer, "I told my teacher, my stomach ache. Then I just act at the clinic, then they sent me out, of course with the help of Mr. Kim." He smiled proudly, receiving a soft chuckle from Siya, whose hiding her flustered feeling.

He hand Siya the snacks, and the girl received it happily. "Thank you, so muuuuuch Hwanwoong. Muahhhh~" Hwanwoong laugh, shaking his head as he opened on of the snack on his hand. They go to living room, turning on the TV as they watch random movie. "Where's Mr. Kim?" Siya asked.

"He go back to house, he'll get me here, later at four exact." He answered, shoving a chip on his mouth as Siya nodded as understanding. "Anyway, where's your parents?" Siya swallow up the chips inside her mouth.

"They're out for a trip, out of town. And how did you know I'm sick?"

"I was looking for you, yesterday, and I never saw you, I thought you escaped." He rolled his eyes. "Then this morning, I came to your classroom and that girl, who confess to me last week, said you're sick." He explained and drink his drink. "So I told Mr. Kim, that I'm going to you, and I planned these; acting I have stomachache, then go to convenience store, buy snack and to pharmacy to buy your medicine." He added.

Siya became quiet, don't know what to say, after some time contemplating, Siya got her guts and blurted out the words, she's been trying to say. "I'm sorry for bothering you I promise to do everything you ask me to do, and to be a good servant to you and to do my job well!" Siya said, nonstop closing her eyes, hands folded on her either side. Hwanwoong's eyes widen, startled on her sudden out burst.

Hwanwoong chuckle, moving forward to pat Siya's head. "Such a good servant." Siya opened her eyes and meet Hwanwoong's shining ones. He sat back to his seat, smiling cheekily, finding Siya cute. The two stayed silent, their eyes focus on the screen until a car honk was heard, both them looked at each other in surprised.

They glanced at the wall clock only to find the time, 4:33 it said. Hwanwoong got up, collecting his things. Siya send him out, thanking him. Before Hwanwoong left, he reminded Siya to eat and take her medicine on time. On evening, Yeeun visit Siya on her house, checking up on her.

Siya told her everything that happened, feeling mix emotions. "Are we, supposed to be happy?" Yeeun asked Siya, who shrug as response. "Did you, tell your parents that you're sick and are you going to school tomorrow?" Siya shook her head, for both question.

"I did not, it's not a big deal and I'm resting tomorrow." Yeeun nodded and told Siya she's going home. Siya, after Yeeun left, she go to her kitchen and cook for herself as she eat and take her medicine. As she entered her room, her phone lit up, showing a text notification. She check it and saw unknown number.

'Don't forget your medicine.
-Your Master' It said on the text, Siya's corner lips curled up forming a smile, she tap the message, encoding her pin and renamed the unknown number to, 'Master Woong❤' with small chuckle.

One week later..

"Servant, see me at the gate, after school, I'll bring you at my house. Don't let me wait." Hwanwoong told Siya, at the cafeteria. "Yes master, I won't." Siya answered nonchalantly. When Hwanwoong left, Siya got bombarded with different questions.

"What are you gonna do there?"

"Why he'll bring you to his house?"

"Why he's calling you servant?"

"Are you his maid?"

"Assistant?"

"Babysitter?"

"Babysitter?" Siya questioned before bursting out into laughter that echoed to the whole cafeteria, earning a glare from other students. "Sorry." She mumbled, bowing apologetically to the students. "Okay let me explain..." Siya tell to them everything, starting on the beginning she and Hwanwoong met until how or why, Hwanwoong is calling her servant. "And for sure, he want me to go with him because, it's either to clean his room, do his homework or do his project."

Changmin, Serim, Allison and Solein looked at Siya with mouth agape as they swallow the lump on their throat. "W-Wow." Allison said, blinking in disbelief. "You know, he's really well-known in this school, because everyone adore his charm and he's really friendly. But I can't imagine him, ask anyone to pick something for him." Said Solein in amusement.

"But don't misunderstood it okay? He's kind, and a good guy." Siya assured them, showing them her cheerful smile. They nodded, assuring themselves as well. The bell rang and they left the cafeteria, bidding goodbyes with each other. Siya entered her class nothing new, as she sat down on her designated seat, the first row.

The teacher came, starting her lesson and give them handouts. The teacher stopped, seeing something on her desk, she sigh. "Uh.." She spoke earning the attention of every students, her eyes roam around, till she locked eye with Siya. "Ms. Jeon, can you bring this file on class 2-1, tell the students to put it at their teacher's desk, because they have no class today so, there's no teacher there right now." Siya chew her inner cheek nodding.

"Ma'am, can I ask, where is it located?"

"Third building from here on the right side, second floor." After processing the information, Siya left the room and look for it.