Chapter 12

•A happy pill•

Hwanwoong looked at Siya, observing how she plays her food, Hwanwoong nudges her secretly and whispers. "Tell me, what's wrong?" Siya stopped as she whispered back, while covering her mouth using the back of her hand. "I don't want around, Jihan."

"Don't worry, we will not sit near her, okay?" He assured. Siya nodded as she smiled. For some reason, that she can't explain. Siya felt safe and protected around Hwanwoong, his presence just made her feel soothing feeling inside her, in any situation she's in.

"Eat up, you'll regret it later if you won't eat that. You'll sure sulk, that you're not able to eat the delicious food in front of you, because your king ate it already." Hwanwoong said, trying to make Siya smile, which he didn't failed to. Siya let out a chuckle, grabbing the attention of the rest, that they forgot for a moment.

"You can't finish that all, it's so many. Who order that?" Hwanwoong proudly put his chin up, and point himself. "Your gracious king, who else?" Siya laugh lowly at him. "You're so proud of yourself. And why did you bought many? You're wasting your money." She said, lowering her voice in the last part, bit worried, but still smiling.

"It's not a waste and you always eat many." Hwanwoong shrugged, receiving a disgust look from Siya. "I don't." She denied, shaking her head as disapproval on what Hwanwoong have said. "Of course you do. Remember Friday? You finished the whole bucket of fried chicken I ordered, and still eat many, that's just one proof."

Siya surrender on retorting, as she shove a burger inside his mouth. "You're just hungry." She rolled her eyes playfully, Hwanwoong only laugh with mouthful. Meanwhile, the others looked at them in pure awe, adoring the two. "I captured many, and recorded some." Seungmin spoke out of the blue, making Hwanwoong and Siya looked at him, with puzzled look.

"It's nothing, don't mind it." Hyunjin told them and added, "Our Siya, grew up a lot now." Siya looked at him, giving a disbelief look, frowning. Hyunjin fake cry, wiping his imaginary tears.  "Let's hurry up, the movie will start anytime." Jihan said, nonchalantly.

After eating, all of them got out of the fast food place, and walk to the next floor. Seungming, Changbin and Hwanwoong wait in queue as the rest, wait for them. Hwanwoong called Siya. "What?" She asked and Hwanwoong give her money. "Go buy us some snacks." Siya received the money, responding a quick nod and left to buy, with Gyeongmin and Hyunjin.

"Why is it so easy for you, to asks Siya to do something, and even convinced?" Changbin asked, curiosity lacing on his every words. Hwanwoong shrugged. "What else do you asks her to do?" Seungmin asked, curious as Changbin. Hwanwoong thought for a moment.

"Do my homework, project and clean my room." Upon hearing it, Changbin and Seungmin's jaw, dropped in disbelief at the same time amazement. Siya is one of the typical girl they know, that would never do a favor for someone she aren't closed to, and even to her bestfriends, laziness always overcome her.

"That was, unbelievable." Changbin mutter, still astonished. Hwanwoong chuckled at them, finding them cute on their reactions. "You guys are cute." Hwanwoong told them, giggling and the two looked away. "We know." They said, at the same time. Two more customers, and next them.

After for almost an hour, they finally bought a ticket and went to the others. Before they entered altogether, some of them left to go to washroom. When they were already inside they find for a seat on the front. Hwanwoong grabbed Siya's wrist, and whispered. "I don't like the guts of that girl." He said, referring to Jihan.

"Why?" She whispered back. "She's annoying me. When I got out of the washroom, she was there outside and try to flirt with me." He rolled his eyes, Siya not surprised. The two of them sat beside Hyunjin, the drama queen, the movie is just starting, but then, he's already frightened, controlling his scream.

In the half-hour of the movie, a scene where the ghost will appears, out the blue, Hyunjin screams causing for Siya to almost jump on her seat on her surprised. She smack his arm, telling to lower his voice. As the movie continues, Hwanwoong on the other hand, instead of getting scared, he's lowly laughing. Enjoying the scene of Siya, getting stress on Hyunjin's never-ending screams.

The movie reached its end, as the people inside slowly going out of the cinema. "Finally." Siya said as she let out a sigh of relief, eyeing Hyunjin. The rest laugh at Siya and Hyunjin. When they were already far from the cinema, Hwanwoong and Siya bid their goodbyes to them and went to a bookstore.

"I owe you a lot already." Siya told Hwanwoong, feeling bit sorry. Hwanwoong shook his head, assuring Siya. "It's nothing, you know? Stop worrying about it." After saying it, he pat Siya's head and chuckle, as Siya start looking at the different books on the shelf. She take two different kind of books and paid it.

The next place they went is supermarket, Siya pick up her favorite snacks, and drinks. Hwanwoong bought some too, for himself. The two of them, carry many different kind of plastic bags, almost struggling to walk. Since the mall is quite near at Siya's house, they just walk until they reached the house.

They dropped the plastic bags, and plopped onto the couch, feeling tired. "Let's eat the snacks." Siya said, Hwanwoong nod. She arranged the snacks on the kitchen's cabinet, and open the other pack. She transferred it in the bowl and poured the drink on the glasses, before putting it in the fridge.

She brought it on the living room, and put it on the coffee table. Siya opened the TV, browsing to different channels. The two of them decided to watch comedy, and start the movie after connecting it to Siya's laptop. They focused on watching, while eating their snacks. Laugh every seconds, became their routine that time.

They were too engrossed on watching the movie, that last for more than two hours, because they watched other movie, after the previous one, to the point that they forgot to check the time. Suddenly, Siya's stomach grumbled, making them look at each other and on the wall clock.

They gasped as they saw that it's almost 8 in the evening already. Hwanwoong, told Siya that he's going home and Siya was left alone inside. Since she felt so hungry, even though she don't want to, she dragged herself through the kitchen and cook.

Siya ate her dinner, silently as she played some music while eating. Head swaying on the beat of every song. When she finished washing the dishes, she grabbed the bag of hoodie and bag and go up to her bedroom. She sat down on the bed and examined the hoodie.

The design was tom and jerry inspired, in the middle of hoodie, is where jerry is, he's crossing his arms and looking like mad, on the top of it was written these, "never leave each other" and on the back, there's name, "Jerry" under it there's also written, "best, frenemies".