Chapter one

Y/n POV

I stared at the two girls a few meters away. Of course they hadn't seen me.

My heart shattered at the sight before me. I was confused , upset and over all angry.

It was almost like the last string I was hanging on by snapped.

But I had been happy. Even if only for a moment , I had been.

That still didn't help the pain clawing at my heart as I watched Kirari momobami and sayaka irigashi intwined with eachother.

Kirari had told me not to come here at lunch as she had "paper work" to do.

"Odd paper work babe , I gotta say. "

Kirari and sayaka pulled apart straight away.

"..." sayaka looked at the floor , ashamed she had let her own ambitions and desires hurt other people.

"It was only a kiss. " Kirari brushed it off as if it were nothing.

"..it was only a kiss?" I questioned.

" she's my assistant, I have more need for sayaka than I do you , therefore my highest priority is making sure she gets everything she needs. And she needs me. " she said it as if it were some stupid maths problem.

"Oh. " I said simply.

"Don't take it personally , just priority's. "

"Yeah...𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒔. " I stopped for a moment before letting all my anger take over.

"But you promised momobami! You promised you wouldn't leave me ! Your a liar!"

She stared at me , slightly shocked I think.

"But no worry's huh?" I smiled. "I guess I just got..boring. "

I turned my back to her. Kirari momobami. You sure are a monster.

========================

Two weeks later.

=======================

"Ah , thank you for coming fallon Iruma. " Kirari motioned to the younger girl to take a seat opposite her.

"...hello president. " fallon sat down nervously.

"Do you know were you sister has been the past two weeks. She's stopped turning up for school. " Kirari questioned.

"No ma'am. " fallon responded.

"What do you mean no?"

" I don't know were she is...she didn't come home the other day. No one has seen her since. " fallon looked distressed.

"I see. You may go. " Kirari would be lying if she said she didn't feel guilty. Of course , deep down she knew this was her fault. But she scanned the girls face and new. Some how , this girl had the guts to lie to her.