Chapter ten

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚘.

"Why do I still love her !" I complained rolling over to face the ceiling.

"Cause your a idiot. " Ririka responded. Her and Mary had come round to see the new house. I felt like a constant third weel as they were dating.

"Why did she use me- I mean my body's not even that nice -" I turned to face them.

"She uses everyone. I can bet even now , she's using sayaka. " Mary comented.

"She used me for my body..." I sudden stopped "ayyy she thinks I'm hot enough to be used for my body " all three of us burst out laughing.

=================

"Yn. Your ass looks about seven times bigger. Don't fucking stuff tissues down it. " Mary rolled her eyes.

"Keep your eyes to your ass thank you very much. " I giggled "or ririkas-" a pillow hit my face.

===============

•flashback•

"Where's Yn?" Kirari asked as she walked into my house.

"Um-.." fallon wasn't sure what to say.
"She's having a difficult time - I don't think you should...um... she's having a 'episode' ..."

"Episode ? Is she okay?" Kirari asked , consern hinting her voice.

"...alright fine. Go in her room and see for yourself. I need to make Angel food. " fallon shook her head and walked away.

Kirari walked up to yes room and pushed the door open.

Yn was sat in the bed , curled up at the end of it , head in arms.

"Yn?" Kirari walked into her friends room. (Soon to be girlfriend)

Yn didn't move , however you could hear her sobbing loudly.

"Yn dear ?" Kirari walked over to the bed and sat down next to Yn.

"H-he used me Rari-" Yn sobbed.

"Your boy friend ?" Kirari asked.

"H-he said he used me - f-for my body- it's always t-the same !" Yn cried out "everyone uses me for my body !!!"

"Woah...woah.." Kirari put her arm around Yn.

"I'd never do that to you honey , I like everything about you , not 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 your body. Your smile , the way you light up a room when you walk in , your personality. Your perfect "

•end of flash back•

Perfect my ass.
I flopped down on my bed. It was around 11pm and I was done with feelings.

(Your room)

"I'd never use you for your body huh

"I'd never use you for your body huh..?" I sighed and got into bed , closing my eyes I made a choice.

Kirari momobami.

I'm going to make you regret what you have done.