Chapter 31

An: I'm acc gonna cry. It's my birthday and my friend sent me a text saying she was sent home but she wasn't. So she's either pranking me or lying so she doesn't have to see me - on my birthday. 😐

The rain was heavy now. I Stood at the door for a moment , debating weather to get my umbrella but decided to just make a run for it. I was meant to take about five minutes if I ran. I sighed and entered the cold.

The rain had formed small puddles on the floor , every now and then I would put my foot in one and feel the water seep into my shoe.

I ignored it and ran on. I was hoping I hadn't made a decision to late.

It was getting dark now , the street lights were flickering on.

I ran on , trying my hardest to keep tears from spilling from my eyes. What if she didn't want me back? What if I had been to hard in her yesterday?

I got the the gates of the mansion , they were locked. Of course. I thought for a moment.

Was it a dumb idea to climb the gate ? Maybe.

I put one foot on the bars and began to climb. I got the the top and turned around. However , I'm not good at climbing so I spilled off a meter ish from the floor.

I was un-Ingured apart from a scrape on my knee. I brushed myself off and ran up to the house.

I was now stood at her front door. I hesitated. What if she didn't take me back.

My tears mixed with the rain water on my face.

Before I could know the door opened. To my surprise it was mrs.momobami.

"Yn ?" She looked at me in surprise. I must have looked a sorry mess.
"Why didn't you just ring the doorbell on the gate?"

Oh.

"U-um.. is Kirari here ..?" I mumbled.

Mrs.momobamis eyes softened. "Let me go get her for you ." She walked inside , " come wait in here darling , your feeezing. "

I nodded and stepped inside from the rain. I felt warm blood trickle down my leg but ignored the pain for now.

Mrs.momobami disappears and a few seconds later Kirari appeared at the top of the stairs.

She stared at me in shock.

"Yn? What happened - are you hurt?" She walked down the stairs. As soon as she was at the bottom I ran towards her and flung my arms around her tightly.

"I-I'm sorry-" I sobbed hugging her tightly. I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"Don't be love , there were better ways to handle it. "

After a few minutes she let go , she looked me up and down.

"You look a mess. " she stated.

I managed a small laugh through my sobs.

"Why you crying honey?" She asked me.

"I-... I'm not sure -" I laughed. She chuckled and Bent down , she pulled a very post looking handkerchief out her pocket and dabbed at the blood on my knee.

I looked at her fondly , realising I had made the right decision.