Chapter 23

I sleepily got out of the bed , it was 4am and runa was no-where to be found , but i could here people downstairs.

"Can you bother shut the fuck up?" i asked annoyed , yumemi and runa were in the living room , talking loudly.

"Oops-" runa looked at me.

"Hiya !" yumemi smiled happily at me. I had known yumemi since i was a kid , but we had drifted when we were put in different classes last year.

"Mhm.." i said still sleepy and walked over to them. I flopped down on the sofa next to yumemi . resting my head on her shoulder i fell asleep straight away.

==================

I woke up to my phone ringing , i moved away from the others who were now asleep and answered.

"Hello..?" i said in a sleepy voice.

"Y-YN - i-its me-" i heard ririka.

"Riri? Whats wrong?" i yawned.

"M-mary-" i was aware she was crying.

"What did she do ri..?"

"She- she told me she felt ill so i went to see her - but she was h-hooking up with y-yumeko-"

"ririka , give me two secs okay?"

"Otay.."

"OI RUNA , YUMEMI!" i screamed.

"What!?" runa looked up angrily.

"Yumemi , drive us to marys." i commanded.

"Why?"

"We need to pick ririka up."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING THERE AT 4 AM?!" yumemi complained , getting up and getting her keys.

"Alright riri?" i took my phone off mute.

"Hmm..?"

"On my way sweetie..."

==================

We pulled up outside , i saw two people..no three. Yumeko was stood in the door way ...mary?

Yelling at ririka. It was still raining but i gnored it as i got out the car and ran over.

"Mary what the fuck?!" i yelled , getting to ririkas side. Ririka immediately turned around to face me and wrapped her arms around me , burying her head in my neck.

"Sh-she wasnt meant to come round tonight- " mary spluttered angrily.

"Shut up mary! Theres no fucking excuse for cheating!" i screamed back. Ririka was drenched , shaking and crying.

"Mary , your a fucking dick." i glared at her , i then grabbed ririkas hand and led her to the car.

We got into the back.

"..i dont wanna go home.." she whispered to me.

"Why?" i asked.

"Me and rari got into a fight...thats the real reason i went over.."

I nodded . " yumemi , can you drop us off at mine?" i asked her.

"Sure , ririka you alright?" she turned around to face us.

Ririka just whimpered in response and buried her head in my neck , shaking from cold .

============================

"Thanks yumemi , thanks -" i looked to runa , the dumb whore was asleep.

"Pft -" yummei snorted. " no problem , see ya loves!" yumemi drove off.