Chapter three

Um my friend has my account so hey Beth 😔

Yn pov

I sat in my seat , I was bored and wanted to go back home. The teacher was blabbering on about god knows what.

It was almost the end of the day ... that's when I hit the text that flipped my life upside down.

'Your mum had a bad day. You need to come to the hospital now , she's not doing good x - aunt s'

I got up straight away. Please no , if I hadn't gone in today she may have been ok

"Iruma, where do you think you are going?"

"Shut up. " I spat at the teacher as I left the room , leaving people utterly confused.

=================

"Sissy what's going on with mama?" Angel stared down at her mums almost motionless body , the heart monitor beeping slowly.

I crouched down so I was the same hight as Angel.

"Mamas not doing to great baby , don't worry okay, she may have to go somewhere , but she will always love you. " I held her hands , she looked scared.

"...what's gonna happen to us?" Fallon asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked , standing up.

"If she dies , they will take us away. "

"NO I DONT WANNA BE TAKEN" Angel started crying , clinging onto me.

" you won't baby , you will just live with me "

"But-" fallon protested. Before she could say anything a loud beep filled the room.

Angel didn't understand what the beep meant. But me and fallon stared at eachother in horror.

"...mum..?"

======================

"Ok girls , remember, if you need anything to call me okay?" My aunt reminded us before she left. Everyone else was under the impression she was living with us , it was the only way I got the stay with the girls.

"Bye bye aunty..." Angel said , tears rolling down her face.