Chapter nine

•flashback•

"Rari!!" I complained.

"Oh cmon , your not scared are you honey?" Kirari laughed , she was trying to teach me how to ride a bike. I had never learnt and she found that funny.

"Yes I'm scared !!" I panicked.

"Calm down baby , I'll hold onto the back the hole way alright? I promise. " She smiled down at me.

"Okay.." and just like that I set off.

After a few moments I realised I couldn't hear her soft breathing.

She had let go.

I panicked and lost my balence , falling to the side and crashing to the floor.

With in a few seconds she was at my Side.

"You could have do that y'know , it was just when you realised I was gone. " she said , crouching down.

"Are you alright?" She asked , checking me over.

"You promised. " I pouted. "You can't break promises Rari!"

"Alright , I'm sorry , what can I do to make it up to you honey?" She asked , sitting on the grass next to me.

"Promise not to leave me ..?" I looked up at her.

"Of course I promise. I'll never leave you. "

"And you won't use me like he did..?"

"Never. I promise dear. "

You guys then :
Age :14-15

You guys then :Age :14-15

•present•

present•

She had promised. But now , here I stand. Kirari momobami infront of me. Promise after promise. Gone.

"...I'm sorry Kirari..I really did try to be enough for you .." I whispered.

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up my cold front for long.

At the end of the day , no matter how many defences you put up around your heart. Someone will find away around them and fix you , or hurt you beyond repair.

"...I tried. " I tuned away and left the room , adora following me.

Kirari stared after me , guilt and regret consuming her.

=====================

I sat in my bedroom , adora and Alex had their own bedroom to share so adora wasn't here.

"Y/n! Dinner !" I heard fallons call.

"...alright. " I sighed and got up , walking down the stairs i thought back to today.

I only used you for your body

Ouch.

=====================