Chapter eleven

Help I wanna way to put these two in the story djsksndjske they dating and Lerkwjennekwd

A n y w a y s

A month later

"Get out my way whore. " I snapped my fingers at a girl.

I had around 7 house pets now I think? Adora wasn't really a house pet anymore. More a Assistant.

I sat down on my seat. I quickly pointed to the floor and a house pet crouched down and I put my legs on her back.

I got another one to sit next to her so no boys could even try looking up her skirt.

"Adora~" I cood.

"Hm?" She looked up from her clip board.

"What's going on today , any important gambles -?" I asked , taking my drink from a third house pet.

"No gambles. But the president as requested to speak to you in a gambling den. " she looked me in the eyes.

"Got it , how long?"

"Twenty minutes ?"

"Alright. Let's get going now. It would be ever so rude to be late. Girls your dismissed , have a lovely day. Boys. With us now. "

==================

I sat on one of the sofas , using a tall boy as a foot rest. Adora stood next to the sofa , she was doodling on the paper clipped to the board. She was a extremely good drawer.

She also seems to have more of a personality now I know her better.

The other boy was stood holding a drinks tray.

The door opened.

Sayaka and Kirari stared at me , slightly on shock.

( I described what it looked like and my friend made some photo thing for it , cheers abbi <3)

"President, hey there. " I smiled up at her. But not my normal , innocent smile. A evil , toxic looking one.

"What's all this Hm?" She asked , sitting opposite me.

"Oh , just a small plan I'm working on ma'am. Wouldn't be possible with out adora. " I tapped the assistants nose.

Adora blushed deeply , really because no one ever showed her any sort of attention. But Kirari convinced herself they were dating.

"Well. Sayaka honey , come sit will you?" Kirari patted the sofa next to her. Sayaka nodded , sitting down awkwardly.

Yns heart felt like someone had stabbed it.

"Yes , that's right. Rather rude of me I'm so sorry. Adora ~ come have a seat. " instead of patting the sofa next to me , I patted my lap.

(Again thank you abbi , love you )

"Drink?" I offered Kirari , snapping my fingers at the boy who quickly gave her and sayaka a cup of tea each

"Oh dont threat Kirari. It's all ...platonic. "

Kirair glared at me then blinked "well. I needed to talk to you. "

"Clearly. "

"I'd like to buy adora off you. " I felt adora tease up at kiraris words.

"Kirari love, Your fucking insane if you think I'd do that." I grinned.

"But she's just a pet. " Kirari was inwardly flustered at the 'love'

"You clearly never will under stand others Kirari. And here I was hoping for a apology for using my body. " I sighed , putting one arm around adoras waist.

"Why should she ?" Sayaka butted in.

"Well , I get paid for it now. It's unfair you get it for free. Sorry - no - got it. " I swung my legs of the boys back and adora got up.

"What does that mean..?" Kirari asked.

"Figure it out president. Adios ~" I bowed and winked at her before turning and leaving. Adora next to me and the boys at my heal.