Chapter twelve

I walked into school the next day alone , adora had a cold so i told her to stay home.

I decided to bunk first period and go to the bathrooms.

I pushed the door open and heard someone talking , i listened.

"Be more like the president , bla bla bla , be more mature.. Runa do this , runa do that." i pushed the door open.

"Ew , god no , dont be like the president.." i walked over to her.

"Oh , hey y/n.." she looked up at me.

"If you change into the presidents mini me ill personally kill you." i smiled at her.

"But shes so powerful- and people love her-"

"-i dont. I mean- no thats - um-"

"OMG YOU STILL LIKE HER!" runa jumped in the air.

"Shut up asshole.." i patted the top of her head then I grabbed her hand. "Cmon , lets ditch somewhere more fun!"

"Alright!"

=========================================

"What if she comes back?" i asked as we walked inti the student council room.

"Then you came with me to get lollies!" she responded .

I flopped down on the oh so familiar red couch.

============================================

The door opened. Two people stood there talking.

"Sayaka i told you a million times. Im not interested anymore. It was a mistake." kirari snapped.

"But- president-"

"No. because f your needs , i lost y/n."

"I understand..you've not been the same since you lost her. Im very sorry president."

"...its okay sayaka ."

I looked at runa , she looked back with humor in her eyes.

"Pretend your asleep" she whispered. I did , almost straight away i heard the door shut and foot steps walk in.

"Jeez , im surprised you guys didnt wake her up." runa commented.

"Urm runa- why is she-" kirari looked at the smaller girl.

"Oh...she felt ill so we came in here and she fell asleep. I think she has adoras cold." runa responded.

"..is she okay?" kirari asked , concern hinting her tone.

"Oh , yeah she will be. Hey prez?"

"Yes runa?"

"How come you said you used her for her body?"

I tensed up slightly.

"...i dont know. It was bullshit , id never do that- i dont know why i said it."

I faked a yawn and slowly sat up.

"Runa your so noisy-..oh , heya.." i said in a sleepy voice.

Kiraris cheeks flushed with a small hint of pink.

"Go on prez , tell her what i heard you saying to sayaka and what you just told me." runa giggled.

"...um.." for once kirari was speechless. Something inside of me broke , all the anger i had started melting away.

"Me and sayaka will leave , cmon sayaka"runa dragged sayaka out with her. As-soon as they were gone i stood up and walked to stand infront of kirari.

"Whats runa on about?" i asked her , as if karma for faking it , i was starting to feel ill now.

And one of the fun things about me , when i get ill- i get clingy.

"Nothing.."

"Rari tell me!" i glared at her.

"I-..im really sorry , i dont know why i said what i did- it wasnt even true..." she looked at me with a small smile.

At this point , i just wanted my girlfriend back.

"..i know..." i mumbled , i cursed myself as i felt tears welling in my eyes.

"...are you crying?" kirari asked surprised.

"No-" i whipped my eyes with my sleeve.

"y/n? Why are you crying?"

"Cause i missed you stupid!" i yelled at her , before running forward and hugging her tightly.

After a moment she hugged me back , for the first time ages i felt happy.