chapter seven

(i changed chapter 5, so you may wanna re-read it )

"Right kitten." i started as we walked into school , my father had forced me back and i was not happy about it. In fact i was going to be a bitch to anyone and everyone. Apart from adora , she seemed rather nice.

"Dont do anything for anyone apart from me okay?" i asked her.

"Ok.." she mumbled in a soft tone , she looked scared to be in such a big place. Cute. i felt the need to protect her from anything that could harm her . it was weird.

"And heres the classroom.." i muttered annoyed , i was aware the class had already started , but i didnt care .

Adora pushed the door open and i walked in , followed by her.

"y/n-" the teacher looked shocked i was back , and with a personal house pet too.

"Hi yeah , anyways , adoras gonna be in this class now." i said quickly , taking adoras hand and dragging her to the empty seat next to mine.

"Right.." he muttered , he took a seat at his desk and the chatter that had stopped when i walked in erupted again.

This time , most of it was about me.

"Shes a pretty little one." a boy smirked , tapping her nose.

"Fuck off shit head." i snarled.

This confused alot of people , before i had left school i was the nice kind girl , being played in the hands of kirari momobami.

"No im just saying shes hot as fuck , shes a house pet right? She has to do what i say. And i say screw m-" i cut him off by slapping him right across the face.

"She is MY house pet , she belongs to ME , and if anyone lays a finger on her , ill kill you." i snarled.

"Y/N !" the teacher yelled. "ICOLATION NOW! NO FIGHTING!"

"Alright , cmon kitten." i got up and offered the terrified looking girl a hand. She nervously took it and i led her out the room.

"Are you alright?" i asked as we walked down the corridor.

"..yeah..thank you..." she fiddled with her hands.

"Not a problem , that class was a bore anyways . better things to do." we walked into the bathroom.

"Lets just bunk iso , its no fun." i said , sitting on the sink counter .

"Okie" she said in a cheerful tone .

======================================

"No , honestly you should have seen her-" i looked up as two girls walked into the bathroom. I had been talking with adora , she was honestly very sweet and caring , but also funny.

"Y/N-" mary stared at me , she was stood next to yumeko.

"Oh , hey shit face!" i laughed .

"You never told me you were back asshole!" she ran up and hugged me , i was still sat on the counter so it was kind of awkward.

"You would have told the president." i shrugged.