Chapter 26

Arcade outfits

Runa walked up to the arcade

Runa walked up to the arcade. It was by a beach (that's not weird I swear I have 3 of them where I live) so the air was slightly salty. The weather wasn't great , just windy and raining. Like the last few days.

"Yumemi you look like a basic bitch. " Runa commented as she met her friend at the arcade.

"Oh shut up , your wearing a rip off care bear tshirt. " yumemi responded.

"YEAH WELL- hey guys !!" Runa turned to face me and ririka as we walked over.

"Sup loser !" I stuck my middle finger up and her and laughed.

"Heya" Ririka smiled at the two.

"I took like - I don't know ....7,000 yen from my dad ?" I dug in my pockets and showed some money.

"Hell yeah!" Runa whistled.

"Runa!" Ririka laughed.

"Don't encourage it!" Yumemi shook her head at us all.

"Yeah yeah , cmon let's go!" I said running into the arcade like a child.

I ran to the first machine

================
Ririka was looking at the stuffed penguins longingly.

"Want one?" I asked walking over.

"No need - it's okay really-" she said half heartedly.

I nudged her gently out the way. "Our the way stupid , lemme get you one. " I giggled.

•••••

After around ten minutes I triumphantly handed Runa a blue and white penguin.

"THANK YOU YN!" She flung her arms around me.

"God your like a teddy bear with all the hugs huh?" I giggled.

"No problem teddy bear~" I hummed hugging her back.

I was doing some dance game with yumemi , ririka laughing at us when a panicked Runa ran over.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her , still dancing.

"S-someone let spill that we were here !" Runa said panicked.

"So?" Ririka said confused.

I ignored the rest of the competition, so did yumemi. My focus on beating her.

"HA LOSER!" I laughed as the game ended. "I JUST BEAT A POP IDOL!"

"Yn-" yumemi had lost from getting distracted.

"Whattttt?" I asked , I turned around to were she was looking.

Kirari was here with sayaka , Kiraris eyes had clearly been on me the whole time.

I shrugged. "No biggie. "

"Really?" Runa asked surprise.

"Yeah. Life's to short to worry about small things like that. " I giggled a bit. "My worries are focused on stopping you and yumemi from slaughtering eachother. "

Yumemi let out a soft giggle as Runa pouted.

"Alright!" I clapped my hands together. "Cmon I wanna get ice cream!" I did a childish spin.

Runa and yumemi ran ahead , straight passed Kirari. I picked ririka up , she was a little shorter than me , I put her on my back and did a small spin.

"Hey be careful!" She giggled.

"Alright teddy bear , cmon let's go stop Runa from ordering the whole shop!" I laughed and ran past Kirari , ririka on my back laughing as I did a few small spins.

"Wait ririka." Kiraris voice rang out. I turned to face the other two.

"What Kirari?" Ririka asked coldly.

"I'm sorry about the other day, mother wants you home tonight. "

"Pft. Fine , but don't expect me to talk to you. " Ririka looked at her sister cooly.

"What- why?" Kirari asked.

"You hurt my bestfriend. Over and over. Your - Hm...your just a dick! " she yelled.

I laughed and spun back around and ran to yumemi and runa.